PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very sorry to say but it must be TTFN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very sorry to say but it must be TTFN

Well good people, i'm very saddened to say, but for now I must say farewell. I'm having a little trouble on the homefront, so I have to make a big lay down and take care of business for a while.
    first and foremost I would like to thank all the good people here, and a special thanks to dave ( (thelangolier) and G.( Panicky poker.) jdean and JWK your hand analyzing have given me a whole different perspective of the game. you guys have improved my game by you have no idea how much. and to all my new friends in my home game clubs thank you too. it's been an extreme pleasure! I'm going to miss you all.
    I hope that some of my posts have helped some of you in some way,even though I'm by no means a poker expert. as many many of your guys's posts have helped me. thank you all very, very much!
    I might poke my head in the door every once in a while to say hi, but for now I must bid you adu. Best of luck to you all, take care. may you all run good, run deep, and as always, stack em high folks!!! MT
    Last edited by fadmin; Tue Jul 19, 2011, 04:24 PM.

hey dude,

l hope things work out for you, best of luck, hope to cya back here soon.

cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Sorry to hear this Mtenstegg and i hope you resolve your problem and return back one day good luck mate i wish you all the best

Comment

MT my man, the eye will stick in my memory as will you. Take her easy and run well.

TC

Comment

Me too eff......me too.... Thanks bud

Comment

Hopin' for the best MT.

Look forward to seeing ya' soon bud!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, too. Our deathmatches were one of the highlights of my week. I hope things work out well for you at home.

Comment

do what you need to do... and we look forward to having you back on here when things are straightened out.
                Super-Moderator

6 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Looking forward to your return Eggs...Take care of what needs done and come on back

Comment

We'll miss you in the Live Trainings MT, you've been one of the consistent regulars since forever. Best of luck on the homefront, hope all works out... sounds like you're taking the line to maximize life value, it's a very smart line to take and a disciplined laydown you're making.

Dave
                    Head Live Trainer
                    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by TheLangolier View Post
                      We'll miss you in the Live Trainings MT, you've been one of the consistent regulars since forever. Best of luck on the homefront, hope all works out... sounds like you're taking the line to maximize life value, it's a very smart line to take and a disciplined laydown you're making.

Dave
                      Well put Dave.

Comment

Sorry MT I was just getting to know you in the Drunk Tank. Will miss you and the laughs.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words and well wishes.. Believe it or not it means alot! tc all! okay one mre time....... stack em high! MT

Comment

GL MTN, I know your HH's will be missed in the HA forum too!
                            Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

all the best MT!

Gidee Up!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.