PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can we plssss........................

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can we plssss........................

don't tel me i've to hold on to august and the will everything be better because i getting a little sick of being kicked out of total freeroll morons as they are!!

i don't try to tell what they do wrong but plssss anyone come up with something to weed out all the bored internet fools who think it's just for fun

bring back the ticket!!

why??

this is why!!
    i welcom evrybody who wants to play poker! and i mean poker. i am not the best player but when i play for the PSO and i get QQ and i make a raise and i get reraised and i call and see K6 appear. and the ***** wins with a K on the river, then u have to tell me where is the fun!!

don't tell me its's a bad beat because u all know this isn't. Don't tell me i have to addapt because there are about 85000 of these morons

but these total poker fool just can walk in sit back and do their stupid thing and get rewarded.

don't tel me in the long term they aren't because somehow they are!
    i'am playing a whole lot of different games the past 2 week because i was operated and see a whole lot. i tried to fit in what i've learned but against these total fools there are no weapons.

Why
    just because they act in the moment and that's the same when someone suddely jumps up in the middle off the street!! u never expect it and u can't handle to it because u don't know who the idiot will be!!

plsss pokerstars re-enter a kind of ticket to weed out the total idiots

Originally posted by 77wopke77 View Post
    don't tel me i've to hold on to august and the will everything be better because i getting a little sick of being kicked out of total freeroll morons as they are!!

i don't try to tell what they do wrong but plssss anyone come up with something to weed out all the bored internet fools who think it's just for fun

bring back the ticket!!

why??

this is why!!
    i welcom evrybody who wants to play poker! and i mean poker. i am not the best player but when i play for the PSO and i get QQ and i make a raise and i get reraised and i call and see K6 appear. and the ***** wins with a K on the river, then u have to tell me where is the fun!!

don't tell me its's a bad beat because u all know this isn't. Don't tell me i have to addapt because there are about 85000 of these morons

but these total poker fool just can walk in sit back and do their stupid thing and get rewarded.

don't tel me in the long term they aren't because somehow they are!
    i'am playing a whole lot of different games the past 2 week because i was operated and see a whole lot. i tried to fit in what i've learned but against these total fools there are no weapons.

Why
    just because they act in the moment and that's the same when someone suddely jumps up in the middle off the street!! u never expect it and u can't handle to it because u don't know who the idiot will be!!

plsss pokerstars re-enter a kind of ticket to weed out the total idiots
    OK, deep breath dude, haha. The PSO is not my cup of tea, i never even tried the new league. I know there is alot of donks in this league (So i've heard) but if thats how you feel why play the league?

Comment

i think you need to work on tilt issues before anything

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
        i think you need to work on tilt issues before anything
        Haha, agreed

Comment

NO ONE EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BAD PLAYERS AND DONKS WHEN THERE WAS A TIC.

LOL

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

the only thing that tilts me is................

these ongoing b.s. whining threads that seem to never end,

l know there is a bad beat thread, l have never read it, why would anyone?

so please pso staff, make a feel sorry to be me thread, or call it l quit thread, or call it no one wants to hear it thread,

eff...................stfu

cheers all
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by effsea View Post

so please pso staff, make a feel sorry to be me thread, or call it l quit thread, or call it no one wants to hear it thread,

cheers all

++++ 1000

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

cheers all
                at firrst i want to comment this whining as i relieves me and helps me to keep my head straight at the table!!

second u can call it whining but now and then i get usefull tips anyway just by sharing, ok maybe i should layback a little but i am trying to learn so that's why the post!!

Third if u are sick and tired of these threads why read them!! after the first sentence u had the feeling it was another thread u don't like so quit reading and skip it but u bother to reply so read it and u notice it and u put time in this! that's not my problem

4th
                this storie comes after about 8 simmilar tourny exits where i maybe or even shouold have played different but the dude i lost from never should have played if u play by the rules, now i know rules are there to bent or even break and we have to adjust true. then again i just want to blow of steam pick it up share tips and information and pick it up again

why play this league i want to get better and i am not in the possition to cash in 1000 dollar and play for a month or so that's why

everybody i just want to play so if u have tips to inprove! if u only want to bitch about another mans thread plsssss leave it behind

Comment

cheers all

agreed. this crap is gettin old
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by 77wopke77 View Post
                    second u can call it whining but now and then i get usefull tips anyway just by sharing, ok maybe i should layback a little but i am trying to learn so that's why the post!!
                    Not sure I agree with your approach, but I can't argue with your explanation umbup:

Comment

Get a grip dude. lol I have an IDEA Wopke !!! Stop whining like a little baby and MAN UP !!! Get some nuts and take it on the chin !!! A true player takes success AND failure with a certain amount of decorum and class. Now i don't mean to be harsh m8 - we all know the new PSSL is a minefield. So get yourself a detector and avoid the loony - tunes. Best of luck - get up - brush yourself down - and be even more determined to succeed. You = Me = umbup:

Comment

as i said i just had to blow of steam yesterday after 8 losses i am already over it! this is just a great place to vent lol. i have started with fresh eyes already! love the game to much. me=umbup:

Comment

Smooth Wopke thats more like it m8. Gotta keep your head with so many people in the tournament who just don't care early on. It's obvious you do which is a credit to you. And you are right - it is a great place to let off steam. Best of luck at the tables and i hope you make the Prem. B umbup:

Comment

When the league allowed Americans, I was tracking the top two group hands because of all the threads about these hands always losing. I didn't believe until I ran into a run of crushed monsters. In my frustration, I decided to accumulate the data to prove how "rigged" the random number generator was.

Then I made a discovery. The monster hands are indeed monsters. The reason these hands have such a rotten reputation is human nature. Whenever we get something like that pair of ladies in our hand, we think winner. If the hand does win, our memory forgets since winning is the anticipated outcome. However, the loss remains in our mind.

May I suggest you accept the challenge I issued in that thread? Once you see the numbers, you'll begin having more faith in those good hands. Just remember, if pocket aces have an 85% chace to win, there is a 15% chance of losing. If you can accept that fact, you've made progress.

Comment

tnx tnx tnx!! i know the numbers and have good faith that i will make it to the prem! i haver to make up the 400 lost places i i will overcome lol. am playing right now and it will be a positive finish lol umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.