PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone help me post a hand?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help me post a hand?

just had a awful first hand and want to post the replay how do i do this ?

Originally posted by Gregface View Post
    just had a awful first hand and want to post the replay how do i do this ?

you need to go here

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/replayer/

click the big blue +
    paste your hand into the box at the top of the window that pops up
    click the "read data" button
    then click the "quick save" button

the hand will be listed

then click the blue chain icon at the top and copy the text in the box that pops up, paste that into your post

Hope thats clear enough, I think theres a video tutorial somewhere

Comment

meh I think I must have done something wrong because there's no hands to copy and past, I shall look into it thanks anyway man:]

Comment

Just in case you haven't already, in the pokerstars main client menu you need to go to Options -Instant Hand History and make sure save locally option is checked. You can choose where to save them.

If you didn't have this already set up you can request your hand history from pokerstars

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.