PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

leader board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leader board

theres a person on the leader board when you click there name it says user name not found,is this person playing while suspended or is it a poker stars mistake
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
    theres a person on the leader board when you click there name it says user name not found,is this person playing while suspended or is it a poker stars mistake
    whenever i have been banned from the forum, i come up as user not found, so maybe that player has some sort of ban. is he a pso member?

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
      whenever i have been banned from the forum, i come up as user not found, so maybe that player has some sort of ban. is he a pso member?
      yes monkeyskunk
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

GOOD JOB GETTING TO THE TOP MONK umbup:umbup:umbup:
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Yeah Great Job Monkey umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup: @Ron try clicking on his score instead of his name, this will bring up his stats.
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
            learn something new every day ..umbup:F.M.

Comment

you can test it now, toon is banned again lol

Comment

i found another one flaco926

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.