PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No rating change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No rating change

My league rating has not changed for 3 days. Why?
    I have been playing turnaments but no change. It shows last updated july 16th but has not updated.

Originally posted by RootedWings View Post
    I have been playing turnaments but no change. It shows last updated july 16th but has not updated.
    I THINK THE SOFTWARE IS GETTING A LITTLE OVER LOADED I'M SURE IT WAS NOT SET UP TO HANDLE 85,000 PEOPLE
    SO IT'S JUST BEHIND IT HAPPENS IT WILL GET IT RIGHT
    GOOD LUCK

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

O.k, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RootedWings View Post
        i sent an e mail to support and deidre is right, there is lots of traffic, you have to disconnect your wire and shake it for a minute or two, the backed up signals should then be loose enough to get through to your computer, my scores updated straight away after doing it yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
          i sent an e mail to support and deidre is right, there is lots of traffic, you have to disconnect your wire and shake it for a minute or two, the backed up signals should then be loose enough to get through to your computer, my scores updated straight away after doing it yesterday.
          hi toon, i tried the disconnect and reconnect thing and still no update for me, is your score updated for yesterdays results?

Comment

Originally posted by yahooza1 View Post
            hi toon, i tried the disconnect and reconnect thing and still no update for me, is your score updated for yesterdays results?
            did you disconnect the wire and shake it? this unblocks the backlog.

Comment

i'm using a mobile internet dongle so there is no wire lol, can you do a quick check on me plz to see if i'm updated on your board. i'm in same position i was yesterday when i check(177th) but still 2 tourneys to add in.

thanks

Comment

i'm using a mobile internet dongle so there is no wire lol, can you do a quick check on me plz to see if i'm updated on your board. i'm in same position i was yesterday when i check(177th) but still 2 tourneys to add in.

thanks
                shake your dongle then log on, it should be ok then.i did that on my TMobile dongle when i went upstairs and it worked straight away.

Comment

ok i'll try that now, quite funny how this now looks like a rude thread with all the talk of dongles

Comment

ok i'll try that now, quite funny how this now looks like a rude thread with all the talk of dongles
                    im hurting with laughing, thinking of you shaking your dongle to loosen the backlog. i was only pulling your leg

Comment

Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
                      im hurting with laughing, thinking of you shaking your dongle to loosen the backlog. i was only pulling your leg
                      oh you're just plain evil so the leaderboard is just broken again i take it?

Comment

dbdfghdfghgsfvhsct
                        Last edited by Weee--Waise; Sat Aug 06, 2011, 05:27 AM.

Comment

"The leaderboard will be updated again after the weekend", quoted from email i just received from support.

Comment

"The leaderboard will be updated again after the weekend", quoted from email i just received from support.
                            THEY MUST HAVE MORE CABLES TO SHAKE umbup:umbup:umbup:
                            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

either that or they shook them too vigorously in the first place

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.