PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

100,000 on leader board

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100,000 on leader board

WHAT DAY WILL THE LEADER BOARD GO PAST 100,000
    SHOULD WE START A POOL?? IF WE MAKE IT PLAY MONEY U.S.PLAYERS CAN JOIN IN
    WHAT DO YOU SAY 1000 CHIPS AND YOU GET ONE GUESS
    WHO EVER GETS THE RIGHT DATE AND CLOSES TO THE TIME WINS
    ALL THE LOSERS SHIP THAT PERSON 1000 CHIP
    WHAT DO YOU SAY ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

We Certailny need a League for us U.S. Players, dont care if it is play money or not.

Comment

As far as stars is concerned, the Us is a non factor... they will not do anything for us here

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
        As far as stars is concerned, the Us is a non factor... they will not do anything for us here
        What's with the negative vibes Moryarity? Thnk POSITIVE umbup: When PokerStars are granted a License to trade in the USA ( which I have no doubt they will, it is just a matter of time ). They will have lost a vast potential clientele if they don't keep the Americans interested now.
        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I'm going for the 27th of the month - at 19:37 and 42 seconds - now thats precision.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
            What's with the negative vibes Moryarity? Thnk POSITIVE umbup: When PokerStars are granted a License to trade in the USA ( which I have no doubt they will, it is just a matter of time ). They will have lost a vast potential clientele if they don't keep the Americans interested now.
            have not read the proposed legislation then have you Bill? no way stars is allowed back in the usa

Comment

90565 now
              9435 to go for the big 100000players
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                have not read the proposed legislation then have you Bill? no way stars is allowed back in the usa

There are always ways round ANY legislation, and if the American Market is as lucrative as everyone suggests, then there is no way that PokerStars is not looking for them.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Not when the Us gvt thinks a company has been deliberately flaunting US laws.. I wish more than anything to have stars back in the US but it isnt going to happen What I am looking forward to is when zynga is the legal game in the land http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/54...iance-1060660/ umbup:umbup:
                  Last edited by roomik17; Sun Jul 17, 2011, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
                    I'm going for the 27th of the month - at 19:37 and 42 seconds - now thats precision.
                    I'll go one better and say 27th of the month at 19:37 and 43 seconds

Comment

lol - You best not win now you've stolen my score H !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.