PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Texas Hold'em poker resource would you take...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Texas Hold'em poker resource would you take...

All,

As we all know, there is tons of information on poker available. Which is good!

Assume - as a thought experiment - that you are left alone on an island and that you are only allowed to bring ONE Texas Hold'em resource with you (apart from a deck of cards, of course ).
    A resource can be a book, video course, podcast, .... Let's exclude the fact that you can bring a human with you as a 'resource', like a pro poker player

Which resource would that be for:
    * limit TH
    * no-limit TH

and more important: why that particular resource?

Of course, there are many other poker variants out there, but my interest is with Texas Hold'em.

Thx for your time! Looking forward to your answers!

KR,
    BMD

The internet, perhaps, since it's updated daily. And it has so many useful sections to browse. It also boasts having just about every top pro at the moment, some of whom update with new stuff multiple times daily (even if it's only what they ate for lunch today). The quality can be pretty lackluster at times, but there are enough gems to really make the searching worthwhile. Also, with the internet, you have the ability to actually play, and practice is possibly the single best learning tool available. And if you get tired of poker for awhile, you have pretty quick access to pictures of cats who can haz cheezburger to entertain you while you get your mojo back.

The internet's where it's at.

Comment

SPOT ON INTERNET
      BUT IF YOU CAN BRING A PERSON I'M THINKING THE NAME ROUSO

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.