PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regional PSO?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional PSO?

I was wondering if PSO could arrange something like a regional PSO. PSO Asia for Philippines, HK, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, etc. PSO Latin America for Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico, etc. PSO Europe, etc, etc. Any idea? Just like how they did with the PCA where there's a world championship tournament represented by different regions. Just a thought.

Originally posted by SarahCandatu View Post
    I was wondering if PSO could arrange something like a regional PSO. PSO Asia for Philippines, HK, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan, etc. PSO Latin America for Venezuela, Brazil, Mexico, etc. PSO Europe, etc, etc. Any idea? Just like how they did with the PCA where there's a world championship tournament represented by different regions. Just a thought.
    Maybe a bit late with this idea, they've just merged the different regions I think.

Comment

Great Idea Sounds a good Idea that and would be fun umbup:

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.