PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIT & GO's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SIT & GO's

Does anyone here play regular Sit&Go's at any level maybe 5 or more a day? as i have a question for you.

Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
    Does anyone here play regular Sit&Go's at any level maybe 5 or more a day? as i have a question for you.
    ...insert the whistling Clint Eastwood music.... moke: ....They call him Cowboy..but you may know him as 19honu62. moke:

Comment

yep honu plays tons, i used to play 10-20 a day near the end... mainly 9 man or HU

Comment

knocked out a few thousand, why what's up ? Used to be addicted to them, slacking lately
        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Hey Dan or Roomik do you no anything about the Sit&Go leaderboards? and what there about

Comment

you mean the battle of planets promo? AWESOME for sng grinders and sweet freeroll at end of month.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/battle/ <--- everything there

Single table sng grinders seem to do better on the high orbit boards while multitable sng grinders seem to dominate the low orbits. At least that's how it used to be.
            Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Fri Jul 15, 2011, 12:29 AM.
            You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Thanks Da Sens ill have a read now

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                you mean the battle of planets promo? AWESOME for sng grinders and sweet freeroll at end of month.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/battle/ <--- everything there

Single table sng grinders seem to do better on the high orbit boards while multitable sng grinders seem to dominate the low orbits. At least that's how it used to be.
                yeah they are a good way to make some extra$ but you need to grind grind grind lol you will be up against guys playing 100 or more a day

Comment

The triple shootout ticket, if you ever play well enough in any given week to earn it, is an amazing chance at serious money. Fun playing against people of all levels too, ie plats/nova's

Comment

Nice one Da Sens that explained everything i wanted to no. Looks tempting, think i might give it a shot at the $1.50, 9 man sng. umbup:

Comment

If that is what you are playing for sure take a run at the BOP its a amazing perk.

I find that triple shoot out kind of weird to connect to it but whatever I guess.
                      People tend to sit it out or forget they qualified as well.

Comment

never played that shootout, like most things I did on stars I started out like a ball of fire then instead of grinding just started flame wars in here lol I used to love the old $1.40 KO games, even if I didnt win I usually made enough in bounties to take care of the rakeumbup:

Comment

Whats this BOP and tripple shoot out your on about?

Comment

My br isn't pimped out enough to pass up on it. Triple shootout chance at 12k is way too juicy to pass up. Even surviving 2 tables was something like $750 for 9th.

Comment

Darkman plays a lot of these also.

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.