PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Love the Russians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love the Russians

5th Hand in
    Gad903 had been all in 4 times
    So I thought 'Why not'

[replay hand_id=132057 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=10BC5B0B11]

I had kings too...

[replay hand_id=132059 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=A73B496733]

P.S. Lucky SOB

Comment

seems like a bit of a kings thread going, here's 2 from the same tourney. the first's getting me a stack, the 2nd losing it for me

[replay group_id=17989 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=CE11FE6BD0]

[replay group_id=17989 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=CE11FE6BD0]

P.S. 1st time trying to use replayer, hope it works
      Last edited by fadmin; Thu Jul 14, 2011, 02:17 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

you guys play bad, this is how you should play KK for value against donks

[replay hand_id=132080 type=ps title_id=2 showControls=1 themePath=table_PS_560x386.jpg lang=en gameEntity=0 hash=05131FF6AA]

Comment

What Curvy??

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSnap call.
          Even in pso, I'm all over that double up.
          If he had a hand better than yours, and was a good player, he'd have bet for value instead of shoving.
          And why didn't you 3bet? You'd have gotten better info on his hand that way.

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            What Curvy??

If he had a hand better than yours, and was a good player, he'd have bet for value instead of shoving.
            i had aces simular to this this type off board once , flop came out K,K,8,i bet about half the pot a player raised me so i folded and the player was 2 nice to show me trip kings lol i already knew that without seeing his hands,there is a good chance that curveys fold was a good one,from the preflop raise he could off easily had aces and went all in hoping that curvey diddnt have the 6,or iff this player was playing a high volume off hands before this there is o possibilty that this player has a 6,remember dan alot off times a fish will push all in with the nuts and there is also a good possibility it was a bad fold,more info on this player would be helpfull on this with hands played before this,i for one havent seen this player before so i personally dont have any info on this player,
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yahooza1 You have posted the same hand twice.

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                Yahooza1 You have posted the same hand twice.

yes i know, was my 1st time using it, we aint all perfect

good luck

Comment

If it's the first time he's open shoving pre you're folding Ks?

Comment

Originally posted by Hen-Golden View Post
                    If it's the first time he's open shoving pre you're folding Ks?
                    What r u asking?

Comment

What Curvy??

you've never been into that jungle of luck boxes have you ?

Comment

Not lately.
                        But I can understand a little.
                        It's hard to read how many were left and what points you'd reached there, but the negative consequences aren't terrible there.
                        Like I said, you have to 3bet there being isolated to see if he jams and then maybe he has aces. But if you don't 3bet, you limp with the intention of folding...and that is just not a good play imo. If you're going to just call, you have to have a plan..and your plan was to fold to no ace?
                        I understand you didn't know he'd shove.
                        Isolated...3bet the 2nd best starting hand when the negatives won't get ya' too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                          i had aces simular to this this type off board once , flop came out K,K,8,i bet about half the pot a player raised me so i folded and the player was 2 nice to show me trip kings lol i already knew that without seeing his hands,there is a good chance that curveys fold was a good one,from the preflop raise he could off easily had aces and went all in hoping that curvey diddnt have the 6,or iff this player was playing a high volume off hands before this there is o possibilty that this player has a 6,remember dan alot off times a fish will push all in with the nuts and there is also a good possibility it was a bad fold,more info on this player would be helpfull on this with hands played before this,i for one havent seen this player before so i personally dont have any info on this player,
                          the replay doesnt show the actual speed of the hand, he immediately shoved after the flop without thinking, which tells that he already made the decision to raise/all in on any flop, the first thing that came in my mind was that he has AA, most of the players there go allin preflop with AA, but seeing his chips stake no one would have called that, so he played it scared, it was my 2nd hand on that table i didnt have much info on him but the hand felt like one of those too easy hands that end up pretty ugly.
                          when i asked if he had AA he didnt answer which most of the players do if they had AA

looking back at it i think it was a good fold

Comment

Not lately.
                            But I can understand a little.
                            It's hard to read how many were left and what points you'd reached there, but the negative consequences aren't terrible there.
                            Like I said, you have to 3bet there being isolated to see if he jams and then maybe he has aces. But if you don't 3bet, you limp with the intention of folding...and that is just not a good play imo. If you're going to just call, you have to have a plan..and your plan was to fold to no ace?
                            I understand you didn't know he'd shove.
                            Isolated...3bet the 2nd best starting hand when the negatives won't get ya' too bad.
                            hmmm, i dont think 3bet would have gave me any info on the hand, since they all shove after a 3bet anyway, good point for the positive score, but the last thing i like to do is to put in all my chips with KK without seeing the whole board against a bigger stake , a lot of hands went through my mind but the speed of which he shoved after the flop could only mean AA to me.

Comment

Originally posted by curvyroads View Post
                              the replay doesnt show the actual speed of the hand, he immediately shoved after the flop without thinking, which tells that he already made the decision to raise/all in on any flop, the first thing that came in my mind was that he has AA, most of the players there go allin preflop with AA, but seeing his chips stake no one would have called that, so he played it scared, it was my 2nd hand on that table i didnt have much info on him but the hand felt like one of those too easy hands that end up pretty ugly.
                              when i asked if he had AA he didnt answer which most of the players do if they had AA

looking back at it i think it was a good fold
                              even if you did make the call and and you had the best off it,therea still a good chance that you could be out drawn on the turn or river,same thing happend to me in a cash game hte turn gave me a straight i pushed all my chips in was called by a flush draw and he made his flush on the river,thats why its poker anything can happen,also my style is different then most i play on instinct if i feel i connected better then my opponet then then ill call all my chips if i need to,gl and hope you make premier league
                              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.