PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

other poker games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other poker games

just wonderingis there any one here that likes to play other poker games, i myself enjoy limit razz amd limit 2,7 triple draw low ball!
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Definitely! Kinda hoping pso finally brings in some PLO tournies now that we have some numbers umbup: Holdem is actually one of my least favourites
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

HORSE, OMAHA (Hi/Lo), RAZZ, STUD (Hi/Lo) umbup:
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I like 2-7 low tripple draw .50/1 limit aswell good game for making your vpp's also like badugi and limit omaha hi/low

Comment

you name it i play it, though my play in some of these games are pretty bad, namely badugi and 5 card draw but only recently took them up.

a HORSE/8 game/10 game tourney would be nice huh

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by yahooza1 View Post
            you name it i play it, though my play in some of these games are pretty bad, namely badugi and 5 card draw but only recently took them up.

a HORSE/8 game/10 game tourney would be nice huh

good luck
            Hey Yahooza you should practice playing badugi as it can raise your vpp's quickly and there is some good profit to be had in it, play it like you would 2-7 choosing only to play hands with only 1 card to spin look for hands that are low ie a234 best hand and you cant go wrong, making $10-$20 in 1 hour and around 20 vpps is easy done with a full table.

Comment

Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
              Hey Yahooza you should practice playing badugi as it can raise your vpp's quickly and there is some good profit to be had in it, play it like you would 2-7 choosing only to play hands with only 1 card to spin look for hands that are low ie a234 best hand and you cant go wrong, making $10-$20 in 1 hour and around 20 vpps is easy done with a full table.
              yeah man, it's a very good idea. badugi was a major tilt game for me though, i'd usually pick starters like you mentioned, some a23's, 234's etc etc, would never hit my badugi(well maybe 10% of the time i would) and the guy who drew 4 the first draw, 4 the 2nd draw and 4 the 3rd draw would end up winning. these were however astronomer freerolls and therefore i shouldn't judge the game by those standards. can't hurt to give it another shot, will probably get addicted to it like the rest of the forms of poker.

top 3 games for me:
              2-7 SD
              Razz
              Omaha high, hold em makes like 6th on my list, it's a true gamblers game

good luck

Comment

Stud 8, Omaha H/L, Razz, and Horse were the games I used to try to get the weekly round 2 tickets in. I like those best. umbup:

Comment

Play a few myself. Omaha, 5 card draw (Don't get why more people don't play this more) and 2-7 single draw are my main area's outside of Hold-Em. Will get around to learning some more soon enough.
                  'Cause I have done it before and I can do it some more I got my eye on the score'

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.