PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super System??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super System??

I've noticed that the Chapters listed for Doyle Brunson's book, Super System, only go through Chapter 3, "No Limit Hold 'Em", and am wondering,,is this ALL of the book? Or are the 1st 3 chapters the only chapters that will be available to us?

OK,,,I know the answer to my 1st question,,,that is NOT all of the book,,,but is PSO only going to post up through Chapter 3, or is the whole book going to eventually be put up?

Comment

The Chapters already up are mostly related to no-limit hildem.

The limit holdem section is out of date as are some other sections, so that is why they probably are not up. Draw obviously isn't played at PSO so is not up for that reason I imagine. However, I understand that the stud section will be added soon.

They could put it all up if they wish, but like I said, some of it is either out of date these days, or not relevant to the PSO software.

Comment

The 7-Stud section is surely not out of date, and it is well worth reading...

Comment

Which is why it's being added I guess

Comment

The 7 stud section is probably the best chapter in the book.

Comment

Thank you all so much for the replies! I, personally, would like to see the whole book eventually put up. Out of date, or not, I would think that the reading would be enjoyable for the historic part, if not helpful. I have a chance to pick the book up for a reasonable price, and have heard that it is going to be reprinted this month, but would avoid buying it, if it would be put up here, in whole! And we ARE called "Poker" school online,,,not just "Hold Em/Omaha/Stud School online!

Comment

Working...
              X