PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

500 FPP bonus

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 500 FPP bonus

is the 500 FPP bonus only open for new accounts or is there a way for somebody with an existing account to get the bonus too??

Did you read the promo?

Comment

Reading and understanding don't necessarily go together Dan

Mind you. As pointless advertising goes this one is right at the top of the list. Who, other than an existing account holder, is even going to see it ?

Comment

Lol Dman...I thought the exact same thing when I read the promo.
        Maybe people somehow get this pso site without going through stars?

Comment

Originally posted by DeViLBoY452 View Post
          is the 500 FPP bonus only open for new accounts or is there a way for somebody with an existing account to get the bonus too??
          sorry DeViLBoY if you have already joined pokerstars this does's not include you. I've never made a deposit on pokerstars and believe I to cannot partake in the 500FPP bonus aswell. Someday they will think of somthing for the members that make pokerstars what it is today and that is a great place to play. GL AT THE TABLES ....MM....umbup:

Comment

I guess maybe some do get here without going through pokerstars Dman.
            Look at the support tab, then in the second paragraph under general questions. It does suggest joining PSO before downloading pokerstars..but when you click on "why join," it just describes the league and what can be won. It should have this promo listed right there.

Comment

I hear there is a new 5 million fpp promo. You have to login with your account to register for it , but it's only available to people that do not have a pokerstar account yet.
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                I hear there is a new 5 million fpp promo. You have to login with your account to register for it , but it's only available to people that do not have a pokerstar account yet.

Is this the one at 17:30 est on Friday, for all those who become members in August ?

3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
                  Reading and understanding don't necessarily go together Dan

Mind you. As pointless advertising goes this one is right at the top of the list. Who, other than an existing account holder, is even going to see it ?
                  If you type "Poker School" Into google this website is the top result. A lot of people do just that and arrive on the home page. When they do they see the 500 fpp advertisement. Once they click on it and read the page they land on they know how to get the bonus.

Comment

I cannot see the harm in giving anyone who joins the Poker SchoolOnline the FPPS bonus for joining the school. After all, the FPPS are worthless. Unless you play turbo games, the FPPS can only be used for one game per week if you are a bronze player. A person needs to be a silver player or better before they have any use.

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post
                      I cannot see the harm in giving anyone who joins the Poker SchoolOnline the FPPS bonus for joining the school. After all, the FPPS are worthless. Unless you play turbo games, the FPPS can only be used for one game per week if you are a bronze player. A person needs to be a silver player or better before they have any use.

??????????
                      There are plenty of FPP satellites that can be played and every day, then you cash in for tournament money. Not only one game a week nor for bronze and you don't have to be silver.
                      Maybe I'm getting your post wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                        ??????????
                        There are plenty of FPP satellites that can be played and every day, then you cash in for tournament money. Not only one game a week nor for bronze and you don't have to be silver.
                        Maybe I'm getting your post wrong?
                        Yeah I was wondering about that one too. I love farming the 210 fpp sunday storm satties for T$'s.
                        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                          ?????????? There are plenty of FPP satellites that can be played and every day, then you cash in for tournament money. Not only one game a week nor for bronze and you don't have to be silver. Maybe I'm getting your post wrong?
                          Ditto hedgehog....as a bronze star, I used to play more than one a week easily. And thanks staff. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Cairn Destop View Post

THIS IS NOT HOW IT WAS BEFORE DID THEY CHANGE ??

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Originally posted by PSO-Staff View Post
                              If you type "Poker School" Into google this website is the top result. A lot of people do just that and arrive on the home page. When they do they see the 500 fpp advertisement. Once they click on it and read the page they land on they know how to get the bonus.
                              It would be kind of cool to have a promotion for actual PSO players, not people who haven't deposited/haven't registered etc. Not very profitable from your point of view, but isn't consumer loyalty worth something these days? :P

Also, all Admins should have their subject's undying loyalty. Maybe you should take tips from Funnyjunk?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.