PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why go for 150 vpps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • why go for 150 vpps

    why waste time going for 150 vpps ,when i play holdem cash games i get bad beated all the time,then when i play razz and 2,7 lowball triple draw both limit games when i win a big pot in these games every body leaves,seems to me when its razz and 2,7 low ball triple draw people are becoming scared to play so should some like me waste time to get a 150 vpps when theres no willing to play me at the limits i can afford so when august starts all im gona get is 20 vpps
    3 Time Bracelet Winner



  • #2
    Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
    why waste time going for 150 vpps ,when i play holdem cash games i get bad beated all the time,then when i play razz and 2,7 lowball triple draw both limit games when i win a big pot in these games every body leaves,seems to me when its razz and 2,7 low ball triple draw people are becoming scared to play so should some like me waste time to get a 150 vpps when theres no willing to play me at the limits i can afford so when august starts all im gona get is 20 vpps
    Try the Pot Limit Hold'em tables bud
    I raked up 14 vpp's in 100 hands and was $1 in profit
    Good luck o0n the felt

    Comment


    • #3
      PLO tables have been good, although the last few days have seen less fish on them for some reason. My favorite fish seem to have gone away, they seem to go away forever once they bust out. I guess a lot of players play with their full bankroll on the table.

      Comment


      • #4
        Why not go 4 them ron ??? You got game m8 - i saw it last night when u won your $11 ticket to the PSO 1k added end of month tourney - 5 vpps a day is easy when u put your mind to it m8.
        Hope u don't make it to the Premier league with less than 150vpps Ron.
        Or you'll be ripping yourself off.
        Where's the sense in that ?? B

        Comment


        • #5
          I tried PLO high/low yesterday (first time playing it on cash table) Played 1 table for 90 minutes at .05/.10 and another at .02/.05 Made $1.29 and 26.98 VPP's So it's doable Ron umbup:umbup:

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Brizer73 View Post
            Why not go 4 them ron ??? You got game m8 - i saw it last night when u won your $11 ticket to the PSO 1k added end of month tourney - 5 vpps a day is easy when u put your mind to it m8.
            Hope u don't make it to the Premier league with less than 150vpps Ron.
            Or you'll be ripping yourself off.
            Where's the sense in that ?? B
            for getting the 150 vpps this month no problem,right now im at 131.36 vpps approx,right now my league score is approx 1827.63 with 12 tournies played im in about 906th place now heres a funny part bri,i get the 150 vpps but dont make the premier division,would that be a good chuckle if that happend lol
            3 Time Bracelet Winner


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
              I tried PLO high/low yesterday (first time playing it on cash table) Played 1 table for 90 minutes at .05/.10 and another at .02/.05 Made $1.29 and 26.98 VPP's So it's doable Ron umbup:umbup:
              6man or full tables?
              3 Time Bracelet Winner


              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                for getting the 150 vpps this month no problem,right now im at 131.36 vpps approx,right now my league score is approx 1827.63 with 12 tournies played im in about 906th place now heres a funny part bri,i get the 150 vpps but dont make the premier division,would that be a good chuckle if that happend lol

                AND IF YOU DID MAKE IT BUT NOT HAVE THE 150 VPP'S WOULD THAT BE A CHUCKLE ??
                YOU NEED LESS THEN 19 MORE WHY WOULD YOU NOT GET THEM
                AND I LIKED THE NL .01/.02 6 MAN MADE VPP'S AND A LITTLE MONEY
                GOOD LUCK

                sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                  6man or full tables?
                  I was playing full

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
                    AND IF YOU DID MAKE IT BUT NOT HAVE THE 150 VPP'S WOULD THAT BE A CHUCKLE ??
                    YOU NEED LESS THEN 19 MORE WHY WOULD YOU NOT GET THEM
                    AND I LIKED THE NL .01/.02 6 MAN MADE VPP'S AND A LITTLE MONEY
                    GOOD LUCK

                    either way it would be i know ill make it have a week vacation coming up on the 25th
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                      why waste time going for 150 vpps ,when i play holdem cash games i get bad beated all the time,then when i play razz and 2,7 lowball triple draw both limit games when i win a big pot in these games every body leaves,seems to me when its razz and 2,7 low ball triple draw people are becoming scared to play so should some like me waste time to get a 150 vpps when theres no willing to play me at the limits i can afford so when august starts all im gona get is 20 vpps
                      20 vpps in the premier league ...grand prize 500 bucks...150vpps in the premier league ...grand prize 5000 bucks...thats about 4500 reasons gl ron F.M.umbup:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                        either way it would be i know ill make it have a week vacation coming up on the 25th
                        IF YOU DON'T MAKE IT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO GET TOP MONEY IN THE OPEN
                        GOOD LUCK

                        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I have no doubt that you will make it Ron - Best of luck at the tables m8 - See u in the Premier league. Bumbup:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If you get your 150 VPP's, you'll have access to exclusive Team Pro training material. Added equity in playing lots of poker: you get to become better at poker.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PanickyPoker View Post
                              If you get your 150 VPP's, you'll have access to exclusive Team Pro training material. Added equity in playing lots of poker: you get to become better at poker.
                              Good post G..I like the way you think..added equity..that is good. umbup: I wonder why no one else has posted on this...have y'all seen it? http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/art...ontent#content

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.