PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats PSO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats PSO

My spirit is broken

The league has become a 'donkfest' DELUX/..

I rarely get involved in the first halve hour/..unless I have // or what I thought was a great hand/..even AA get beaten by 2 7 /..

PLEASE BRING MORE TYPES OF GAMES INTO THE LEAGUE/.. 'NO LIMIT' IS NOT THE ANSWER FOR ALL OF US/..PLEASE !!!

nic

Don't give in, pick your self up dust yourself down, and come back meaner and leaner. The donk's luck only lasts so long. a better player will always prevail over some one who relies on luck 100% of there game. stick to your game don't sway left or right and eventually you will beat these bad plays. And remember we all get lucky now and then it's swings and roundabouts out on the tables GLumbup:

Comment

yeah man chill - cos i moved house i started the league a week late - I'm in the top 1000 and climbing up like a thing that climbs quick !!!! lol Best of luck - keep your chin up. B umbup:

Comment

Definately the most entertaining start to a thread I'm likely to read this week

Comment

Originally posted by Darkman61 View Post
          Definately the most entertaining start to a thread I'm likely to read this week
          Am I allowed more than +1 ?

Although, Dman, the OP might be right... after all he did say "DELUX"...
          Last edited by dR3am3R59; Wed Jul 13, 2011, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.