PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Fast Curve Challenge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Fast Curve Challenge

How quickly can I go from 1st to 75,643rd ?

Last edited by spike8998; Tue Jul 12, 2011, 10:29 PM.

depends how quickly you go all in on the first hand

stay positive and you'll climb back up, don't be too adventurous until you have secured a point or two.

good luck

Comment

I saw u tumble out of the 1400 around 7500 ?? - Must say i was very surprised Spike. But getting up there is 1 thing. Staying up there is another. Best of luck m8. Your still doing great. B umbup:

Comment

Cure or curve? Both could work. Hang in there Spike....I'd love to see that little monkey take down this first month. Look over the leaders stats..some interesting stuff is told there...so hang on and maximize your points each time. You can do iiiiiiiiiit! umbup:

Comment

Thanks guys

Should be curve Dan , got a dyslexic left fore-finger lol

Its variance

Still a long way to go and I gonna give it my best shot

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
            should be curve dan , got a dyslexic left fore-finger lol
            ** fixed **

Comment

keep up the steady play SPIKE and don't let the zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's bother you. GOOD LUCK
              Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                Thanks guys Should be curve Dan , got a dyslexic left fore-finger lol Its variance Still a long way to go and I gonna give it my best shot
                i would love it if a pso playerwon it all this month ...the more psoers on the 1st page the better ...like Dan said hang in there spike....im getting closer gl F.M.umbup:

Comment

lol Taxi that is bang on - i just do it back m8 - soon shuts em up - till the next time lol - hope your well. B

Comment

This reminds me of Command and Conquer, upon clicking to order a poor cannon fodder GDI infantry unit to move, they would say,

'Taking it is easy,holding it is hard'.

Gl to all the regs who are not part of the cannon fodder that are making up the numbers (we need it).

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.