PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finding a player on the leaderboard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a player on the leaderboard

Hi
    I just lost my all chips to a player and decided to find him on the leaderboard by using the search option but he does not appear 'lbdfy'. I have done this a few times with other players some will show and some not. Is there a reason for this, is it possible to hide from the 'search' like you can on the main PokerStar site?

Ash

Hi Ash, welcome to the forum.
    I don't believe you can hide from search in the leader board results.
    It may be a couple things..you may have the name misspelled. Sometimes the l can be confused for an I (capital i) or a 1, or something like that. I know cote's name is hard to get right..as an example.
    If the player is not a member, they wouldn't appear on the leader board either. At least they're not supposed to.

Sorry I can't be of more help..let us know if you have any other questions and welcome again.

Comment

Many thanks Dan. I tried many combination for 'lbdfy', so can only assume he is not a member. Again, thanks for your help. I'm sure I will have many questions over time. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by ashphx View Post
        Many thanks Dan. I tried many combination for 'lbdfy', so can only assume he is not a member. Again, thanks for your help. I'm sure I will have many questions over time. umbup:
        NEXT TIME COPY AND PASTE THE NAME GOOD LUCK
        sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.