PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've lost the balls .... .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've lost the balls .... .

I'm playing in the 2nd tourney today .... on a table with raving lunatics ... and we are 40 mins in ... and I don't dare raise a good hand .... I am so afraid that a nut will call with 7 J off suit and bust my a**!
    Anyone got any ideas??? 'cos if I don't make the cut ... I'll have to jump out of the window, cos all thats left is another month of 10000 (probably nice?!) mainiac's

A new sports car advertising slogan -""" 0-100 faster than a donk can hit all in."""""

Comment

umbup:

Comment

I know exactly what your saying R - I would say i'm a tight player but now i just think even with a premium hand some1 is gonna make a crazy call with 9 2 or some other trash and get lucky.
        Certainly makes you think abit more. B

Comment

Originally posted by ruiten7 View Post
          I'm playing in the 2nd tourney today .... on a table with raving lunatics ... and we are 40 mins in ... and I don't dare raise a good hand .... I am so afraid that a nut will call with 7 J off suit and bust my a**! Anyone got any ideas??? 'cos if I don't make the cut ... I'll have to jump out of the window, cos all thats left is another month of 10000 (probably nice?!) mainiac's
          you can fold till it goes hand for hand ..depending on your pt total 1440 is pos pts ...then wait for a good hand ...i was in the 5am at 1440 players left i had 390 chips got a hand and tripled up and went on to come in 230 ....so what im saying is do not start to play poker until the bubble 1440 gl F.M.umbup:

Comment

Fold your way to positive points and use your clock.

Tits

Comment

Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
              you can fold till it goes hand for hand ..depending on your pt total 1440 is pos pts ...then wait for a good hand ...i was in the 5am at 1440 players left i had 390 chips got a hand and tripled up and went on to come in 230 ....so what im saying is do not start to play poker until the bubble 1440 gl F.M.umbup:
              Hey FM, i thought at a score of 1500, a player got to positive points around 2500. I guess I need to go look for where I saw that...maybe look over some players' stats so I don't give misinformation. Could it be positive at 2500, then maybe 1440 for, like you say, the supposed "bubble?"

Comment

Originally posted by Faery Tats View Post
                Fold your way to positive points and use your clock.

Tits
                and play tighter than a tic's azz

Comment

On a 10k player game the positive points start at 2500 but go up linearly, at 1440 they start to go up logarithimacaly so you start getting a larger amount of points for each position after 1440. so far i have managed to finish in these positions often enough when not getting donked out early.

Comment

Originally posted by BeijingBill View Post
                    On a 10k player game the positive points start at 2500 but go up linearly, at 1440 they start to go up logarithimacaly so you start getting a larger amount of points for each position after 1440. so far i have managed to finish in these positions often enough when not getting donked out early.
                    That is only strictly true for players with 1,500 points or less. umbup:
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.