PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discrepancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Discrepancy

    This may be a very very stupid question, or it may be the profoundest since the contemplation of the meaning of life the Universe and Everything,

    The Question is this :- The TOTAL number of players listed at the top of the Leaderboard is 71,754, HOWEVER, vovo1961 is listed as last place 71,332 with a score of 1,250.71. WHERE are the other 418 Players ?

    3 Time Bracelet Winner



  • #2
    They hav'nt completed enough games (5) to be on the leaderboard

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd reckon ties.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
        They hav'nt completed enough games (5) to be on the leaderboard
        You don't need five to be on the Leaderboard, you only need five to be qualified for payouts. umbup:
        3 Time Bracelet Winner


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by annie_22at90 View Post
          I'd reckon ties.
          Sorry Annie, but ties won't make a lick of difference to the last place position number. Consider: two people have same points at position 78, that just means that there is no 79th position, the next position number will be 80. umbup:
          3 Time Bracelet Winner


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
            Sorry Annie, but ties won't make a lick of difference to the last place position number. Consider: two people have same points at position 78, that just means that there is no 79th position, the next position number will be 80. umbup:
            the extra players missing maybe the multi accounters who have been banned, and the total number of players hasnt been updated maybe.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
              Sorry Annie, but ties won't make a lick of difference to the last place position number. Consider: two people have same points at position 78, that just means that there is no 79th position, the next position number will be 80. umbup:
              Sorry Bill - you're absolutely right. On a related note, the leaderboard is a bit wonky. Looking at page 1435 at the 7:17 ET update, the 1st five players/scores are ranked; 71277 1392.14 71294 1391.97 71278 1391.81 71279 1391.68 71280 1390.37

              Comment


              • #8
                it seems every time i look a player up there is no history on them ...i guess its their 1st game ..thats alot of 1st time players umbup:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
                  it seems every time i look a player up there is no history on them ...i guess its their 1st game ..thats alot of 1st time players umbup:
                  OUT OF THE 70,000 HOW MANY PLAYED A FEW AND WILL NOT BE BACK ??
                  sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
                    it seems every time i look a player up there is no history on them ...i guess its their 1st game ..thats alot of 1st time players umbup:
                    you can block your pro info can you?
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Toonarmy1566 View Post
                      the extra players missing maybe the multi accounters who have been banned, and the total number of players hasnt been updated maybe.
                      +1 There are plenty of em
                      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bill Curran View Post
                        You don't need five to be on the Leaderboard, you only need five to be qualified for payouts. umbup:
                        fail at the start of each month I don't appear on the leaderboard until I hit the 4 or 5 game requirement

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by zlizard View Post
                          fail at the start of each month I don't appear on the leaderboard until I hit the 4 or 5 game requirement
                          You need to check other people on the board, there are quite a few with only one tournament participation. It is quite easy to do, just hover your cursor over the area where you would see the qualified check. umbup:
                          3 Time Bracelet Winner


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by zlizard View Post
                            fail at the start of each month I don't appear on the leaderboard until I hit the 4 or 5 game requirement

                            FAIL IF THAT WAS TRUE THERE COULD BE NO LEADER BOARD TILL 5 GAMES HAD BEEN PLAYED

                            GOOD LUCK

                            sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                              you can block your pro info can you?

                              your rank should still come up at least it did on pso, and i find the same problem if you try to look up someones rank sometimes it wont show it. wonder whats up with that i asked one guy he said he was 33 so i looked on the leader boadr he was 33 but when you typed in his name nothing would come up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              X Cookies Information

                              We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.