PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I made a penny!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a penny!!!!

Big addition to the bankroll !!!

4.5 hours to make a penny???? Someone has to explain to me the lure of a freeroll like this to the 8000 or so that join for the "Money"?????

Dale
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

congrats? umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by dale442 View Post
      Big addition to the bankroll !!! 4.5 hours to make a penny???? Someone has to explain to me the lure of a freeroll like this to the 8000 or so that join for the "Money"????? Dale
      ....halfway to the entry fee for a .02 990 Hyper-Turbo Donkathon Poker Crack-fest. Their game of choice. umbup:

Comment

Do not spend your new found wealth on drugs!

Comment

Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
          ....halfway to the entry fee for a .02 990 Hyper-Turbo Donkathon Poker Crack-fest. Their game of choice. umbup:
          LMFAO!!!! I have 3 7 off...right now.... It's GO TIME !!!! Dale
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

wow, i am so happy. I now have a bankroll. I won my first penny today. Now I just have to build it up so I can get my vpp's so i can actually play for something besides the .50c i am currently sitting at.

yay

Comment

I played a marathon PSO league game for 5 and a halve hours/..

got involved with 2 hands I should have folded, but could not even think strait any longer..I finished in 15th place, and won .................... 3p'

@PSO-STAFF /..kind sir..

1/..Please revue the 'types' of games that are being played/ more variety please..
              2/..Please revue the ammount of people that gets paid/..not only the top 8%..
              3/..Please revue the schedule/..every 2 hours with a maximum of 2000 players/..

We would be gratefull if you can address these steps, and make the PSO nr.1 again/..

Thank you in advance..

nic

Comment

Originally posted by Crumblepie View Post
                Do not spend your new found wealth on drugs!
                well definition of a drug is any thing that changes/ alters the mind or body, (old English)
                So any food,drink thats is/been changed(from Nature) is a drug (cokeacola, made form coca intill changed to caffeine) etc
                thats why i dont buy coke a cola ,why give my money to mafia?
                Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Fri Jul 15, 2011, 09:57 AM.
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
                  well definition of a drug is any thing that changes/ alters the mind or body, (old English) So any food,drink thats is/been changed(from Nature) is a drug (cokeacola, made form coca intill changed to caffeine) etc thats why i dont buy coke a cola ,why give my money to mafia?
                  your mind works in mysterious ways hightimes lol I love it umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by nicdabull View Post
                    I played a marathon PSO league game for 5 and a halve hours/..

got involved with 2 hands I should have folded, but could not even think strait any longer..I finished in 15th place, and won .................... 3p'

@PSO-STAFF /..kind sir..

1/..Please revue the 'types' of games that are being played/ more variety please..
                    2/..Please revue the ammount of people that gets paid/..not only the top 8%..
                    3/..Please revue the schedule/..every 2 hours with a maximum of 2000 players/..

We would be gratefull if you can address these steps, and make the PSO nr.1 again/..

Thank you in advance..

nic

IS THIS THE RIGHT THREAD FOR THIS ???

sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.