PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pso players in top 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pso players in top 50

    as of july 9th at 12 noon eastern canadian time ....i count 17 pso players in the top 50 ..go psoumbup::

  • #2
    Originally posted by FarrahnsMom View Post
    as of july 9th at 12 noon eastern canadian time ....i count 17 pso players in the top 50 ..go psoumbup::
    I WONDER WHAT IT WOULD BE IF U.S. PLAYERS COULD PLAY ???
    sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by hemetdennis View Post
      I WONDER WHAT IT WOULD BE IF U.S. PLAYERS COULD PLAY ???
      Then you could had another 2 players...............LOL umbup:umbup:

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
        Then you could had another 2 players...............LOL umbup:umbup:
        Ouch LOL

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
          Then you could had another 2 players...............LOL umbup:umbup:
          tencat and who else?....

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
            tencat and who else?....

            l'm thinking tazz...........hiccup
            Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

            7 Time Bracelet Winner


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by effsea View Post
              l'm thinking tazz...........hiccup
              BUT FIRST HE WOULD HAVE TO GET TO 60,000TH PLACE

              sometimes i laugh so hard tears run down my leg

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by effsea View Post
                l'm thinking tazz...........hiccup
                No,no. That's at the END of the month when he's all done "fastcurving".....hiccup,burp,fart. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
                  No,no. That's at the END of the month when he's all done "fastcurving".....hiccup,burp,fart. umbup: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                  Anyone tried factcurving, slowballing, diddlydoodlying or whatever the new league yet? Did I really ask that? Pass the Merlot Eff

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  X Cookies Information

                  We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.