PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

C'mon england

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C'mon england

Our women's national football team take on the old enemy ( France ) in the semi-finals in the world cup. There playing some good football so lets get behind them. England, England England.

I got it up on stream DH - heres hoping umbup:

Comment

Football ???!!!! Where !!! I thought the NFL was locking out !! omgawd!!

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Real football DSF, not rugby for whimps who have to wear helmets

Comment

NFL??? whats that, the National Fairy League

Comment

Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
            Our women's national football team take on the old enemy ( France ) in the semi-finals in the world cup. There playing some good football so lets get behind them. England, England England.
            the canadians who were ranked 6th or 7th in the world are out ...my second team is england ...go england goumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
              NFL??? whats that, the National Fairy League

What ?

I'm just messing though, I'm one of those rare Canadians that actually likes soccer.
              You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post

What ?

I'm just messing though, I'm one of those rare Canadians that actually likes soccer.

See they even fight with their physios before the game

Comment

What ?

lmao you mean football

Comment

LOOOL one of those classic pictures, look at the geezer in the back ground trying to get a better view, or someone has stole his camera.
                    Last edited by De Hitman; Sat Jul 09, 2011, 07:59 PM.

Comment

For those that don't know the rules of football its first pin-fall or submission wins

Comment

Gooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll

Comment

1-0 to the Engerland, 1-0 to the Engerland, 1-0 to the Engerland

Comment

I'm only watching to see them swap shirts at the end

Damn good goal though

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
                              Real football DSF, not rugby for whimps who have to wear helmets
                              I doubt any soccer player could take one of our "whimps" on the defensive line in a bout.
                              Sens stikes agens. umbup: Too bad Americans aren't hanging around here much, we could get into the best part of a soccer game over this discussion...a riot!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.