PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Table Theme customization - the table?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Table Theme customization - the table?

    Currently using a basic custom interface:






    I was wondering if anybody knows how to customize the actual table top and whether it is an easy process or fairly complicated.
    Last edited by Da Sens Fan; Sat Jul 09, 2011, 10:04 PM.
    You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

  • #2
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    Hi Shaun Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee totally Love ur Back drop for ur table . I wouldnt change a Thing : ) Hope ur well ? Good Luck on the tables and Kick some (__!__) . Gotta watch it b4 I lose my right to POST LOL


    Hugs ttysoon ,

    Mary


    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

    Comment


    • #3
      Doing well, thanks. Except it seems nobody knows how to change the table top image
      You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

      Comment


      • #4
        there was someone who knew how and yes it was complicated and involved you going into the Pokerstars programming packets so to not lose it when you log on
        that was where i ran into problems / it turns out when you run pokerstars it updates its files automatically so you lose your table and it's replaced with the standard ones

        there are also about 3-5 overlays to a table the ring, the felt, the writing on the table and the seats are for sure so you need to replace each one with a new layout

        needless to say after reading lots of info on how to and several failed attempts i gave up and just stuck with the simple black table

        you can find my tables and more info here:

        http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...t=custom+table
        Last edited by joker41673; Sat Jul 09, 2011, 08:44 PM.
        Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by joker41673 View Post
          there was someone who knew how and yes it was complicated and involved you going into the Pokerstars programming packets so to not lose it when you log on
          that was where i ran into problems / it turns out when you run pokerstars it updates its files automatically so you lose your table and it's replaced with the standard ones

          there are also about 3-5 overlays to a table the ring, the felt, the writing on the table and the seats are for sure so you need to replace each one with a new layout

          needless to say after reading lots of info on how to and several failed attempts i gave up and just stuck with the simple black table

          you can find my tables and more info here:

          http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...t=custom+table

          Ahhh ok thanks. I was hoping it would be as simple as Full Tilt was to modify, guess not
          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

          Comment


          • #6
            I changed my theme to the 'Marine Theme' way back in the middle of Winter when it gets dark around 5pm and there's snow up to our knees. But I don't remember if it had any effect on stuff like player notes or whatnot - it might have, but I wasn't really playing PSO during January, February. Now I'm scared to tell you how I changed it in case something like that happens!

            I think I did it under 'View', and 'Table Settings' and then picked a theme that had to be downloaded or something. And I didn't have any error messages or anything like that. Not like with some other stuff I've tried to do and had to give up on when it didn't just work like I thought it would. But I don't know about saving data or anything like that.

            The table themes aren't so cute. Most of them kind of look like the defaults - I wish they had more nature scenes ... of course there's always the option of turning off the computer and going outside if I want to see a nature scene (lol!)

            The default looks kind of cool with your avi! But yeah, sometimes it's fun to have something new and fresh to look at

            Comment


            • #7
              Themes are no sweat, but playing around with chips, tables, cards, you need to be an expert at Photoshop and at script writing. I managed to do a table and player seat, but then needed to work on the script, that's when I lost it. There are sites that will sell (I think) or you can download some nice ones umbup:umbup:

              Comment


              • #8
                this is the table i'm using now and this is my other one evil:
                Join My Home Game Club - The Joker's Wild

                Comment


                • #9
                  Very nice, remind me to check out your table next time I'm on some gud drugz
                  You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
                    There are sites that will sell (I think) or you can download some nice ones umbup:umbup:
                    Hey, neat! I'll have to look around and see what's available!! umbup:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Da Sens Fan View Post
                      Currently using a basic custom interface: I was wondering if anybody knows how to customize the actual table top and whether it is an easy process or fairly complicated.
                      Oh, wow ... I didn't know there was all of this custom stuff available! Oh, neat! I remember seeing the contest with Joker's entry, but I thought you'd have to know programming to have something other than what they give us. Found some really neat themes on the net - hope it's not hard to download. (will go with my hat lool) (very soothing!) (they keep showing this movie on channel 29 in Toronto - I've seen it about 10 times!) umbup:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        May have to pop that first one on around Christmas hehe
                        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        X Cookies Information

                        We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.