PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

9am Cancelled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9am Cancelled?

WTF?
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

That's 3 in a row been cancelled so what's the problem ?

Comment

The first 2 were cancelled for the server restart but why the 3rd ?

Comment

try opening a sng! I can't open it at all nothing shows up!

Comment

there's another server restart at 09:30 ET so i think they've cancelled it

Comment

Looks like they had an issue during the restart maybe. SnGs were not started back up and they must have cancalled the 9am to give themselves enough time to fix whatever the problem is.

Comment

Bored

Comment

play a bored game spike

Comment

Originally posted by yahooza1 View Post
                  play a bored game spike
                  Anyone for monopoly ?

Comment

Was planning on playing yesterday morning, then they announced server shutdown, so in last 2 days I've played 2 tourneys and playing 1 a day doesn't keep you afloat, when most of the players are playing 3 or 4 a day, especially now with the leaders breaking 2200+, and seeing that this could quite possibly reach 2400+. IMO they should reschedule these for people that play on the night schedule, but if they don't I guess it's good for the Canadians(gl guys). umbup: Think I'll go find a game on fb to take my frustration out.
                    Last edited by Stakehorse75; Thu Jul 07, 2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

if day keep doing restarts we will be down to one game a day how meany do they need to get it right
                      4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

no need to get worried every one poker stars restarts the server all the time its not some thing new they just started this week
                        3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by ronh1967 View Post
                          no need to get worried every one poker stars restarts the server all the time its not some thing new they just started this week
                          Brilliant conclusion ron, but think we're just venting here mostly, see if PS will maybe move the skill league tourneys to before or afterwards.. umbup:

Comment

PokerStars umbup: LOL GL GG
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.