PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Game to Play well your folding your way to the points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Game to Play well your folding your way to the points

I got into a few funny conversations with some people that are playing for the $5 each tourney and thought we should see who can come up with the funniest conversation in chat with a freeroller. Should be a good read once this thread gets going. Post your funny chatsumbup:

Here's a couple.

-Tell them you're playing to min-cash because you heard that anyone who wins the $5 gets doomswitched so they lose it back.

-Tell them it's impossible to win and you'll get to $5 faster by min-cashing.
    Head Live Trainer
    Check out my Videos

4 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Look forward to reading these

here is some of the best meltdowns coutesy of Ziigmund

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29...s-chat-298095/

Comment

~If you make your first post in the forum, you'll get $5.00 . I'll tell you how to find the forum for $2.50.

~I heard if I can hit my bet button after exactly 22 seconds, my next hand would be a pocket pair 22 percent of the time. That's pretty good right?

~You should try Zynga poker, it will help to broaden your shove range.

Last edited by !!!111Dan; Thu Jul 07, 2011, 06:43 AM. Reason: didn't want to seem greedy. ;)

Comment

I got... "hurry up, I need the money" My response was... "and you are here?? "only four hours to go" umbup: Dale
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

[QUOTE=!!!111Dan;288066]~If you make your first post in the forum, you'll get $5.00 . I'll tell you how to find the forum for $2.50.

thate no whey to rit forum i now englis spel it form

Dale
            Last edited by dale442; Thu Jul 07, 2011, 07:20 AM.
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I was doing my clock running thing in a tournament. And of course the customary "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz" started. At one point there was an Australian player who was getting really pissed off with me, saying "zzzzz", "come on", "hurry up fs" etc etc.

Anyways the tournament got to its first break. At which point the Aussie said...

"Break?!?!?. We've been on a break for the last 55 minutes ffs! "

Not long after the restart he realised I was not going to be shifted off my "tactical line", which led him to say....

"Oh well if you're gonna go slow every hand then I may as well go slow every hand as well "

The very next hand he ran the clock. The hand after that he insta folded before saying..."I lied "

Comment

I tried a Eurovision type of contest, 10 points for anyone who shoves with a 2 in their hand,9 points for a 3 etc,etc..i was folding really well for 3 days then pokerstars bit me big time on my Ass, AA cracked by 2-4 off, Trip K's beaten by 2-3 suited ( LOL) and QQ hunped by J-9 off all took place in3 games one after the other. So be careful when mocking the seriously afflicted ruskies and ????stanians, THE POKER GODS ARE WATCHING YOU.
                2012 Double Bracelet Winner
                Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.