PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most Annoying Avatar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Annoying Avatar

Hi Just wondering if anyone else thinks that some of the avatars are really annoying
    Which ones do you like the most and which ones do you think are really annoying?
    2 Time Bracelet Winner

Hate the idiots who put the Joker as their avatar, cmon people a million people have this avatar have some creativity for once. Also the million players who have the same red clouds avatar, or the blue one with the squarish building, don't know why so many use these ones.

Hate anyone who puts an avatar of some aggresive looking smiling cartoon character (such as the donk who has what looks like Mr. Hankey from South Park wearing a crown and aggresively yelling).

I do like the players who use their avatar they created with the 3D avatar creator that another site has, like Darkman61s..

Comment

The ones that seem to get on my wick are the ones with freaky ugly faces,mind you i have always blocked out all avatars save mine as a default .

Comment

Yes i have to agree with the red clouds too,a couple of years someone had an agro Donald Duck avatar and he startes playing in this $2/1 limit game and he was playing like a pratt and suking ouy runner runner all the time and other guys had best hand ..anyways when he won a hand he would write his name down the page one initial at a time ,he did this several times,he surely was drunk as a skunk and annoyed and spoiled the whole game with his antics and on top of that he was suk out winning,you would not believe who the player was,the player is now a Poker Stars pro Donald

Comment

Best, Has to be Spike because it's a real photograph of his handsome features.
          2012 Double Bracelet Winner
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post
            iv seen lots off ppl with the same pic as spike on there avator
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Post Deleted
              Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012, 08:52 PM.

Comment

lol I hate those red cloud avatars
                2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Does anyone know why so many people have that?
                  2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I love my avatar for the fact that it does annoy people. I've probably received every type of comment about it that you might imagine and am quite sure that it has gained me chips due to the fact that nobody wants to lose to this ugly little guy. (That and the preconcieved notion that the Spaniard has to be bluffing doesn't hurt at times either.) The only real downside is that, generally speaking, combining the face, the name and the location, my preflop raises are rarely respected. . . at least not until I show the goods a couple of times. No one likes to lose, but it seems losing to "The Fuffer" really does get under some folks skins. Gotta kind of love that.

Plus the fact that it's my own original artwork and thus the only one in exsistance.
                    Last edited by A_Fuffufnick; Tue Jul 05, 2011, 08:03 PM. Reason: A_Fuffufnick must edit cause he's editable.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
                      lol I hate those red cloud avatars
                      Originally posted by IroncladMerc View Post
                      ..... Also the million players who have the same red clouds avatar, or the blue one with the squarish building, don't know why so many use these ones...
                      Originally posted by freddog1957 View Post
                      Yes i have to agree with the red clouds too,......
                      Originally posted by pokerstar671 View Post
                      Does anyone know why so many people have that?
                      It's because these images are included with a computer in a windows art program or something like that. There are 4 if I remember correctly..one is the blue winter scene too.
                      Not a big deal..these people are probably very limited in using images on the comp or they don't have any downloaded and when they attempt to browse while selecting an image, these are the only thing they have on file. Did it myself when I first started.

I hate Ravens images..man that is an ugly bird.

At least I took my pic while visiting Wrigley...lazy fans who download online images.
                      Truthfully, I turn them all off too.

Comment

No one likes mine but me

Hate it when people use pics of their kids!

Comment

Originally posted by gatehouse999 View Post

+1 Gate. We can only dream of one day having those kind of looks. Perhaps if we win a few of these pso's we can afford the plastic surgery.
                          You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

I love my little funky monkey

Comment

lol fuffa
                              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.