PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

90 minutes until Go Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 minutes until Go Time

Well, it is only 90 minutes until I play the biggest event since PSO days. I can tell I haven't played in a while as I have the butterflies in my stomach at the moment. Currently there are 153 players registered, they are paying 18 places, and 1st place is $3000. Let's see how my PSO learning holds up against players that have never seen me. Well, here goes nothing....and continued good luck to all those still playing in PSO

Well, tourney has started. I am sitting at a table with the CEO of the site. There is a one year VIP bounty on him. 168 players total, paying 18

Comment

Good Luck to you.umbup:
      7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Just took a big hit. CEO bet the diamond draw...diamond hit river, and he bet...so I folded and I had him beat KJ vs his KT

Comment

UPDATE...

After my setback...I caught a 47 BB and hit a fh against the CEO...next hand he went all in with his AT vs my AKs and I held up...hitting the K. Up over 10k in chips and I won the bounty of a 1 year free subscription!!!

Comment

what tournament is this? on stars?

Comment

No..it is a brand new US Legal site. I won't say the name but they declared today "Poker Independence Day" with a $10k freeroll

Comment

Are you being epic, eric?

Comment

Oh well..went out in 61st place. After winning the free 1 year, never got a hand..blinds killed me and I lost an AK to a 33 when she hit another 3, and then my QQ got beat by an Ace rag.

Oh well, at least I won something.

Comment

Damn that subliminal advertising, why is it I suddenly feel hungry

Comment

Well played Eric, umbup: and congrats on taking the CEO out.

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.