PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The dogg loves the new league

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dogg loves the new league

Big points,for big fields,very nice,must dodge aye lot of hoovies,but it can be done,and the points rock,made my first itm ,20th i think 10000 of us,yeah i enjoyed,ft next,good luck all DOGG GONE

Nice finish! I find these tourneys are easy to finish in the places for league points burn clock and only play premium hands.

Gl at the tables

Comment

Nice work Barry umbup:umbup: Don't know why people complain, there's 15 players from PSO on the front page The good players will be there on top and the bad players, well, they'll just get worse .... lol umbup:umbup:

Comment

I saw you making a deep run last night,wanted to say hey but I didnt want to steal focus.
        Keep it up and good luck.

Comment

Yep! I agree with something Staff said..this should be the easiest month to qualify for the premier league. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
            Yep! I agree with something Staff said..this should be the easiest month to qualify for the premier league. umbup:
            BOY OH BOY ain't that the truth.just checked league over 31,000 players 1500 move up.Next month only 500 move up, with 500 coming back here. Well those 500 coming back aren't gonna make it any easier to get in the top 500 to move up the next month are they. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

Comment

Originally posted by BARRYDOGG378 View Post
              Big points,for big fields,very nice,must dodge aye lot of hoovies,but it can be done,and the points rock,made my first itm ,20th i think 10000 of us,yeah i enjoyed,ft next,good luck all DOGG GONE
              congratsman your in the top 10 on the leader board
              3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

thats awesome barry ...keep up the good work.umbup: you are the top kiwi player in the league.

Comment

Nice goin' Barry!! umbup: And you've got your chat back too, eh? Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by bindy67 View Post
                    thats awesome barry ...keep up the good work.umbup: you are the top kiwi player in the league.
                    Yeah but isn't that akin to being the best juggler in the amputee ward? evil: Seriously DOGG good start,keep running with it. umbup:

Comment

GOOD GOING BARRYumbup: ALL THE BEST OF LUCK<>SKILL and to all other PSO players
                      Last edited by 0HighTimes0; Mon Jul 04, 2011, 09:05 PM.
                      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

wow ur running like a greyhound ...go dog go

Comment

Look at the big Dogg in first!!! umbup:

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.