PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

intellipoker.es

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intellipoker.es

Hi guys
    Just been on the spanish speaking forums
    You think we are pished off with all the east european/russian/stan players
    Go onto their forum cos they is seething
    Was a good giggle at the same time

Uh, I'm east european....

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
      Hi guys
      Just been on the spanish speaking forums
      You think we are pished off with all the east european/russian/stan players
      Go onto their forum cos they is seething
      Was a good giggle at the same time

That was a pretty amusing read.

They complain about the russians, and we complain about the league and how hard we have it *rolls eyes*

You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Originally posted by dR3am3R59 View Post
        Uh, I'm east european....

and ya u piss me off always winning and do lol

Comment

i look at it this way,every country has good and bad players,the eastern europeans may think canadians are the worst players and visa versa,but over all most if not every poker nation has good and bad players what makes this global better is seeing all the different countries repersented,some day i hope to see the americans back
          3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Love the challenge of the new set up but kinda miss being on the table with english speaking people, I seem to be stuck beside some guys from CantfoldASTAN, RaiseASTAN, AllinASTAN, Russia, 23offarethedogsbollocksASTAN

All good fun, never tire of laughing at the Russian guy telling me " I hope ypu choke on your Aces and rip your intestine as you pass them at night "

Yes I had to google translate it, PRICELESS
            2012 Double Bracelet Winner
            Bracelet Winner

Comment

The op was not meant as a slur to any nation
              Just a peek into another schools forum and they're way of thinking
              But some of the language they get away with was a bit choice
              Apologies if I offended anybody and also apologies to those I didn't offend
              I can always use chat at the table to offend you

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
                The op was not meant as a slur to any nation Just a peek into another schools forum and they're way of thinking But some of the language they get away with was a bit choice Apologies if I offended anybody and also apologies to those I didn't offend I can always use chat at the table to offend you
                lol umbup:
                You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DAM Bellands I tell ya . I sit here and watch this mess . I even get donked from the Rail LOL

Hugs all ,

Mary

ps least ya's can still play

Comment

Two classics Gate!!!!!!!! Ummm....while on the subject..... Have a contact number for the twins you mentioned earlier??? umbup: Dale
                    Last edited by dale442; Tue Jul 05, 2011, 09:30 AM.
                    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

As my German is far better than my Spanish I took a trip to Intellipoker.de. They must be posting some top secret stuff because it only shows staff and admin posts, either that or its only member is Baron Wasteland

On second thoughts the last post on page 1 is dated 30th March, maybe nobody does actually post !!!
                      Last edited by bogweed1964; Tue Jul 05, 2011, 09:49 AM.

Comment

I can see recent posts there. I use Google Chrome, which automatically translates both sites to English for me. Works great.

Comment

Working...
                        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.