PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final table in PSO tourney

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final table in PSO tourney

I reached my 3rd final table after 2 months and 2 days after joining the poker school but this one was my best achievement yet with 10,000 entrants about 80% of them donks! I finished 5th after 6 hours of play and my reward 40 cents lol but league points is what matters most at the end of the day just pleased i battled through a field of 10,000 to finish 5th. umbup:

Congrats,well fought!

Comment

Wtg Mickey

my best is 70th from a field of 10k so far

Comment

Good job. umbup:

Comment

well done mikey....good to see a name i recognise on the final table.umbup:

Comment

Well played sir umbup:

Comment

Thanks everyone umbup:

Comment

nice job Mikeyumbup:

Comment

Very nice Mikey!! umbup: Six hours - wow! Were you cracking open the red bull and stuff?

Comment

Yeah i was drinking the red bull shots and 5 cups a coffee an hour! Thanks again everyone umbup:

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.