PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO In July..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO In July..

I know that they have updated the leagues and everything. I am a new to all this, but does the update mean that there are no free PSO leagues in July? Because when i go on tournement tickets the only PSO tornys are the 'PSO MONTHLY 1K ADDED SAT' . Any help? thanks

Alex, hi and welcome to PSO.

You will find the tournaments under the Tourney Freeroll or Tourney Private tabs in PokerStars lobby marked PokerSchool Skill League in blue text, there is no ticket requirement for the daily league tournaments.

Good luck and enjoy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum and pso Alex! umbup: As the bogweed stated, you no longer have to have a ticket to play in the open leauge. Click on the league tab above for info on both the open and the premier league starting next month. I didn't realize Bog that players could see the tourneys in the private tab. I thought some were looking there and couldn't see them. Guess I should finally do the update, reset my comp.date, fix this, fix that, and mess stuff up again likely.

Comment

Shows up in Private tab for me, I did an uninstall after the update glitch, that may be why some can't see it if they only moved their comp clocks to get around the problem.

Comment

I can still see and rail all the touneys dan, do a player search and you can go right there... watching Darkman now lol And you can rail the PSO games as bog describedumbup: And I see Darkman still follows Pso style lol, like watching paint dry

Comment

Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
            I can still see and rail all the touneys dan, do a player search and you can go right there... watching Darkman now lol And you can rail the PSO games as bog describedumbup: And I see Darkman still follows Pso style lol, like watching paint dry
            Almost makes you wanna... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.