PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

finaly

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finaly

did i finaly had a shot on some serious points is this what suddenly happens!! the joker called a preflop raise with 93 s and gets rewarded on the flop

must say that that i was blind enough to see my mistake by keep on chasing him but anyway another donk play for the books
    Attached Files

The only explanation i have for that is, When you raised the pot pre-flop, the player on the Button must of leaned forward, thus causing the spectacles to fall from his face, when he couldn't be bothered to reach down and pick them up, he looked at his screen and saw what he thought was 99. Anything else my brain won't comprehend as this is a fold, fold, fold and fold. Then again he might no something we don't. good luck next time umbup:

Comment

Extract from Donks Guide to Poker.

"Suited Hole Cards

An excellent starting hand which will in most instances be guaranteed to be rewarded with a flush, preferably hitting on the river for maximum effect.

Donk recomendation - call with any 2 suited cards below a Jack, raise if one is Jack or above and shove all in if both are Jack or above or one is an Ace."

In truth I'm surprised he didn't fold on the flop not recognising he'd hit trips and seeing that the flush was gone.

Comment

Post Deleted
        Last edited by PlsDntBlffMe; Mon Apr 16, 2012, 08:41 PM.

Comment

mileypoker:mileypoker:mileypoker:tnx guys will make it a lot easier lol gonna start pacing up my target practice lol

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.