PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATT: PSO Standings issue?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT: PSO Standings issue?

I am listed wrong in the standings.Has me as +20vpp when I should be in the 150vpp club.
    I can send a audit to whoever is in charge of this,since I was clearly over this amount.

Any one else have a issue with this?
    Maybe it hasnt been fully updated,either way who can I send my audit to show I am in the 150vpp club?

Thank

Would also be nice if when you clicked on the tiers you could see where you are in that tier instead of the whole league.Im sure that will be worked out,so no biggie.

Comment

Another issue:

If a person with no vpps wins the league,is there no $5k payout or does it move down to the first player with 150vpp?

The way the standings are looking,its looks like there will be no $5k prize payout if some one with less than 20vpp wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
        Another issue:

If a person with no vpps wins the league,is there no $5k payout or does it move down to the first player with 150vpp?

The way the standings are looking,its looks like there will be no $5k prize payout if some one with less than 20vpp wins.
        I'm sure you already know the answer to this question.
        Last edited by dR3am3R59; Fri Jul 01, 2011, 10:14 PM. Reason: Probably a more appropriate emoticon would be :(

Comment

its always been in the interest of pokerstars/PSO for a whitestar/zero vpp'er to take the top places. advertised prize pools could be made a mockery of, this month particularly. pay a top prize of $150 or $5000 which one do you think they would prefer!! could easily save 7-10k this month.

Comment

Working...
          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.