PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COME ON TIM!!! Err I mean Andy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COME ON TIM!!! Err I mean Andy!

Can’t wait for this match not long now. Time to kick some Spanish butt! Although this prolly wont happen.

This looks ominous. Murray injuerd already.

Comment

YES!!! COME ON TIM!!! 1 set up lets go! Great first set. No other tennis fans in the PSO?

Comment

Rooting for him but I hear the sound of inevitibility Mr Anderson

Comment

It will be a miracle if any GB player ever wins a Grand Slam again due to the structure here, I once made the semi-final of a 1st stage qualifier for Queens only to be disqualified for wearing a blue top !

Strawberries and Pimms anyone and lets keep the riff raff off our courts.

Comment

Originally posted by bogweed1964 View Post
            Rooting for him but I hear the sound of inevitibility Mr Anderson
            Showing some spirit now, about time. But Nadal is a bit amazing.

Comment

It will be a miracle if any GB player ever wins a Grand Slam again due to the structure here, I once made the semi-final of a 1st stage qualifier for Queens only to be disqualified for wearing a blue top !

Strawberries and Pimms anyone and lets keep the riff raff off our courts.
              Lol wow that is rediculous

Comment

…oh well. Kudos to Nadal.

Let’s hope Haye can do the Brits proud against that giant ball of smarm tomorrow night.

Comment

Well we Brits can put our tennis raquets away for another year

Comment

Well we Brits can put our tennis raquets away for another year
                    Not quite yet... Liam Broady plays in the boys final today at 13.00 [GMT]. GL umbup:

Comment

Nice spot Prodigy, heres hoping umbup:

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.