PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSO Winnings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSO Winnings

It's now July 1st and the June standings are final so when do you collect your prize money? Silly me I thought it would just be added to my account but I guess not.

Originally posted by 107490 View Post
    Silly me I thought it would just be added to my account but I guess not.
    Just checked my account now when I saw this post.

WOOHOO my $30 is in my account now.Be patient it will show up unless Pokerstars decides to verify your account. Then it could take weeks.Been there done that FOR $5 last April.

Comment

yes i have mine 1500$ is well .

Comment

Originally posted by aktyvus View Post

WTG aktyvus

Well done
        Hope to meet at the table in the new donkfest

Comment

The first time your account receives PSO winnings, there is usually a bit of a lag as STARS does some "extra" security checks on you.

A lot of folks in the past have experienced problems with pay outs due to existing in-active accounts, reports made against them of collusive activites in league play (yes, I'm sure all those reports the whistle blowers make DO have an effect, keep 'em up!), and general deposit/withdrawal transaction histories.

As long as everything is "square" with your account, the delay is generall less than 2 or 3 days.

If you haven't received your award by the 3rd though, I'd pm PSO ADMIN through the PSO mail system. They will generally respond with suggestions as to what you should do VERY quickly (less than 6 hrs usually).
          Double Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by aktyvus View Post
            Congrats,should have a thread opened to tell you what a great job you did,even if you are a black hawk down fan.

Comment

Originally posted by spike8998 View Post
              WTG aktyvus Well done Hope to meet at the table in the new donkfest
              thank you spike , i think we already meet last month , but i am looking forward to meet u again bud umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Deleted user View Post
                Congrats,should have a thread opened to tell you what a great job you did,even if you are a black hawk down fan.

thank you Isee is well , and yes i am a fan of blackhawks and always will be

Comment

well done akty good luck in july
                  Triple Bracelet Winner

Comment

Big congrats to another Chicago Fan!! umbup: Now after the Hawks have won one, that only leaves the Cubs so that each Chi-team will have one in my lifetime!! But seriously, congrats on just joining recently and taking it down!! ~~
                    Last edited by !!!111Dan; Sat Jul 02, 2011, 05:04 AM. Reason: personal

Comment

Thank you Taxi , thank you Dan it really means a lot to me and i apreciate it umbup: Damn those Cubs ... , but well we used to that , int we Dan ?

Comment

Working...
                      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.