PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

weeeeeee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weeeeeee

2 mins into registration for the 1st PSO league game of July.

Theres 1000 entrants already

Quad Bracelet Winner

Originally posted by ahar010 View Post
    2 mins into registration for the 1st PSO league game of July.

Theres 1000 entrants already
    Can you say "heee hawww"?

Comment

Just wait til when registration closes and they show the payouts ahar . Talk about LOL. inidonk:moke:mileypoker:

Comment

Registration has slowed a bit now. 1 minute before kick-off and we have hit the 3000 mark

Out of the 65,000 currently logged into PokerStars.

If you're in this game. Post you experiences in this thread.

We may need new strategies to fend off the hoards from our prizepools hahaha .

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

We may need new strategies to fend off the hoards from our prizepools hahaha .
          Just ship it.

Comment

Originally posted by ssuglia View Post
            Can you say "heee hawww"?
            no i cant................................... but i can say jackazz lol umbup:

Comment

10 mins in and already 1000 people out... lol this will be finished in half an hour
              Last edited by yahooza1; Fri Jul 01, 2011, 08:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Registration just closed. 4432 entrants, 135 places paid. 27% of the field is gone already

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by maddogMcglin View Post
                  no i cant................................... but i can say jackazz lol umbup:
                  And I can say multi-accounter. umbup: Have a nice day, and happy trolling. umbup: zzzzzzzzz

Comment

Registration just closed. 4432 entrants, 135 places paid. 27% of the field is gone already
                    Look again. 630 should get paid but there isn't eneough money to pay them all! Wonder if they will still get the exta points.

Comment

oh and who likes trying to spot multi accounters and reporting???

you guys will have a field day with this new league!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Swaxwell View Post
                        Look again. 630 should get paid but there isn't eneough money to pay them all! Wonder if they will still get the exta points.

yea was this intended or a mistake to itm only 3.5% of the field?
                        You might be a king or a little street sweeper, but sooner or later you'll dance with the reaper.

Comment

[QUOTE=ssuglia;286281]And I can say multi-accounter. umbup: Have a nice day, and happy trolling. umbup: zzzzzzzzz You got any proof on that statement??? nahhhhhh didnt think so......................so dont run ya mouth off if you cant back it up big boy zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz thnx umbup: i'll troll as much as i can

Comment

It just seems like there isn't enough money in the prizepool to go arround. If you look in the lobby 630 is the cutoff for ITM, but $10 just doesn't go that far

Comment

The 135 paid is just a side effect of the $10 prize pool. The minimum prize payable is 0.1%

But ITM in the new scoring system only means +3 points now.

The new points of inflection are at the 25% & 6.25% marks

Quad Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.