PokerStars homepage
;
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1am

pso get real 1am

not complaining but for NZ players ,
    too play every 6 games in old league(not sure new leagues!), it starts at 1am NZ time - 2pm NZT, which is like play all night/morning- afternoon. Sleep late afternoon to the NZT 7.30pm NZ giveaways, and AUS & NZ Leagues. then 1am start again
    which can lead to sleep depredation, and game/hand mistakes, i dont bother to do all 6 now, just in the weekends.

All the best of luck/skill
    3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

yeah its tough, but they have to cater to the European players now since they make up the majority

Comment

The U.K starting times are:

1st: 6am
        2nd: 10am
        3rd: 2pm
        4th: 6pm
        5th 10pm
        6th: 2am

Ground Hog Day.

Comment

hi farrah...as a kiwi i can say i quite like these times...sorry, lol but the first game started at about 5 o'clock or there abouts and theres two more games tonight. i'd play them if i weren't
          a bit drunk.

the old times took it out of me. gl in future games.

Comment

If you'll notice the games are set to run every 4 hours x 6 = 24 hrs.
            equally spaced out. that gives all players an equal chance to get in a few.

Comment

I agree with yappy. This is fair to the whole league atleast one or two a day or night is possible for everyone.
              2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

The times for me last month were 10pm to 10 am I think now is better atleast you wont have to compete with people who can play all 6 games everyday
                2 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

I think you're right too yappy. This is definitely a more "world friendly" time format.

Now when the US comes back, it will go back to catering to us. ~~~This means I'm kidding...before I get piled on.

Comment

Working...
                  X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.