PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good News (1st Mate 08)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News (1st Mate 08)

I just received a message from 1st Mate 08, who if you didn't know, had a heart attack recently, and he had a stent put in and is recovering. He said he is doing well, but the wife has him on a short leash and he hopes to be back at the tables soon.

Thank you to everyone that sent well wishes for a speedy recovery and Mate, get back on the felt!!

Great news. I wish you well 1st Mate
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

Comment

i also wish first mate well
      3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

great news! no worries, my wifey tries to keep the reins tight too, and i never even had a heart attack...lol... girls...pft lol.. good to keep the stress down though, and w/ all the suckouts in the skill league, (and in poker in general) prolly best to avoid it for a bit.... a speedy recovery to you mate...umbup: stack em high! MT
        May the tinfoil protect you. MT

Comment

Very Good News I wish him a Speedy recovery
          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Great news 1st Mate 08, take it easy now and eat plenty of fruit and vegetables and avoid some of the high sugary foods. And Spicy Vindaloo curry's are a big no no. Get your self a stress ball if you can. Here's wishing you back to 100% health.
            All The Best De Hitman.

Comment

great newsumbup:

Comment

Great to hear Eric..wish him a speedy recovery and all the best if you're still in communicato! Get well soon M8!! umbup:

Comment

Glad to hear you'll be ship-shape soon 1st Mate. umbup:

Comment

Hello everyone, I would like to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot when you are lying in a hospital bed with way too much time to think. I am doing well and as Eric said, the BIG BOSS has me on a short leash. I am staying at my campground for the summer so I have a great view looking out over the Northumberland Strait towards Nova Scotia.
                    I am now on a cocktail of meds which include artery lubes and blood thinners. So I guess the mosquitoes now have a choice of blood or blood lite.

I am using AOL Canada dial-up (at the campground) and I found out I can’t play for real money as their servers are located in Virginia… So it looks like I will be treated the same as the US players (Play money only) until I get home, although I can poke my head in the forum whenever I like.

So once again I very much appreciated your kind words. I keep telling folks there are a lot of super people associated with the PSO.

Cheers
                    1st Mate
                    PS. The Mrs. sends a great big hug out to the PSO community.

Comment

Working...
                    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.