PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

closing chat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • closing chat

    I think I need to start looking at my stats while in a game rather than my chat, so with that said my apologies for not talking in chat while in a game

    ty
    Bones

  • #2
    Its not a bad idea bones, I sometimes play my games with just the stats box showing and It does help you focus on the game that little bit more. good luck next month.

    Comment


    • #3
      ....

      Originally posted by Bones31271 View Post
      I think I need to start looking at my stats while in a game rather than my chat, so with that said my apologies for not talking in chat while in a game

      ty
      Bones
      Good idea buddy i have the info panel always on, the chat is just off putting.

      gl

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by De Hitman View Post
        Its not a bad idea bones, I sometimes play my games with just the stats box showing and It does help you focus on the game that little bit more. good luck next month.

        thnx DeHitman, gl 2 u 2 mxt month

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ChiltonMafia View Post
          Good idea buddy i have the info panel always on, the chat is just off putting.

          gl

          thnx Chilton, gl 2 u 2

          Comment


          • #6
            I used to do the same a lot of the time Bones. Stats and info, primarily info, were what I used to keep up.
            Note taking is always a good first step. Go ahead and look how serious the players at your table take the pso. Nothing wrong with that. See if they're multi-tabling if they haven't hidden themselves from search. Information is power.
            Whatever helps to keep you in a good frame of mind, which chat can sure deter from, but use the tools that you have to stay positive and playing your best.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
              I used to do the same a lot of the time Bones. Stats and info, primarily info, were what I used to keep up.
              Note taking is always a good first step. Go ahead and look how serious the players at your table take the pso. Nothing wrong with that. See if they're multi-tabling if they haven't hidden themselves from search. Information is power.
              Whatever helps to keep you in a good frame of mind, which chat can sure deter from, but use the tools that you have to stay positive and playing your best.
              thank you Dan thats some strong positive advice :-D

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey Bones,

                Sometimes I use chat as release. Something to do when the deck goes dry.

                And soooo much better than throwing your puter out the window!!

                Dale
                3 Time Bracelet Winner

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dale442 View Post
                  Hey Bones,

                  Sometimes I use chat as release. Something to do when the deck goes dry.

                  And soooo much better than throwing your puter out the window!!

                  Dale

                  lmao Dale, good point

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  X Cookies Information

                  We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.