PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pokerstars Policies regarding Rules.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokerstars Policies regarding Rules.

Just because some of you never visit anything but the general forum.

http://www.pokerschoolonline.com/for...435#post285435

It's so funny that you have people who like to argue when they have no clue of what they are talking about. GREAT initiative Dan Hope everybody can read umbup:umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

I think you may mean that we can never find anything because the Daily Posts feature has disappeared, Danumbup: I do not understand what point you are trying to make in your reply Sand, but I can certainly assure you that I know exactly what I am talking about Thanks for your efforts Dan but my personal opinion is that it falls well short of what really is required. One thing is for certain though and that is the statement Sand made and I quote:
      Originally posted by Sandtrap777 View Post
      I'm sure PSO are just muppets following what PokerStar dictates.
      Reporting everything to Pokerstars support is fine but the real root of the problem is that people who are cheating and know they are cheating can claim ignorance of the rules and get away with a slap on the wrist. If the proper rules and etiquette on the game were taught as part of a core training course to take part in the PSO League, then harsher penalties could be applied for offenses because ignorance could not be used as a get out clause. Is it so difficult to implement this? Can either Pokerstars or PSO see no value in reducing cheating and probably a lot of work for themselves into the bargain? I am not naive. There are always going to be people who cheat, and there are going to be some who get away with it. But am I really to believe that a great number of people on this site just want to bury their head in the sand and forget about it? If anyone has the time or inclination, I would suggest that they watch the show "the Poker Star" with Joe Hachem. He says something very interesting at the start of each show, that he has a code and that code determines everything he does in his life and that he is looking for someone who lives and plays by the same code and that he is looking for The Pokerstar. I think it is about time that both Pokerstars and PSO bought into the code. http://www.pokerstars.tv/poker-video...channel_id=376 Goodnight, TC

Comment

Originally posted by topthecat View Post
        1) I do not understand what point you are trying to make in your reply Sand, but I can certainly assure you that I know exactly what I am talking about 2) If the proper rules and etiquette on the game were taught as part of a core training course to take part in the PSO League, then harsher penalties could be applied for offenses because ignorance could not be used as a get out clause. 3) Is it so difficult to implement this? Can either Pokerstars or PSO see no value in reducing cheating and probably a lot of work for themselves into the bargain? 4) I am not naive. There are always going to be people who cheat, and there are going to be some who get away with it. But am I really to believe that a great number of people on this site just want to bury their head in the sand and forget about it? TC
        1) I honestly don't think so, unless you've worked for PokerStar like I did, then you should know better. 2) Again, if you have worked for PS, you would know that ONLY PS can give penalties, their the one with the rule book. 3) NOT PSO and PS are doing the best they can as per the rule book. 4) The people on this site CAN'T do anything about it. We all live with the decisions taken Top, if you want to go into more info, send me a PM and I might enlighten you on some facts umbup:

Comment

Well then the guidelines on Pokerstars are flawed. I will PM you later Sand.

Cheers,

TC

Comment

people are flawed not poker stars/rules what we going do about that? send them to gulag/ or teach new way? all the best and good/luck umbup:
            3 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
            X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.