PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

password

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• password

Hi, Just watch Sunday Millions Video. Commentator gave password at the end but I cannot make out the word. Catch.......... Can anyone help please ?

Steve

Hey Steve, welcome to the forum. umbup: Couple things, members cannot provide passwords in the forum. You may want to post your questions like this in the general forum for a better response. This one is primarily just for introductions from new members. But no biggie. My suggestion is to start the video again, and just fast forward to the end if you can..or is that not an option? I'm not sure. Let us know if you have any questions on the league or anything else and best o' luck!

Comment

password

Thanks for your response. Tried replaying 100s of times. No one in my family can make it out either. I think commentators should take into account none American players.

Steve

Comment

I sent you a pm, Private Message...over in the red welcome box here on the right, click on your messages.

Comment

Working...
        X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.