PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcing the NEW Poker School Skill Leagues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Announcing the NEW Poker School Skill Leagues

The first PokerStars PokerSchool league was launched in July 2010 for PokerSchoolOnline, and in honor of the anniversary, we have decided to make some big changes! We're very excited to announce the details about the new leagues, and can't wait to follow the action on the new global leaderboards! So, without further ado -- welcome to the new Poker School Skill Leagues!

Here is a link to the announcement and details for the New Poker School Skill leagues

Post your thoughts and feedback in the New Poker School Skill League forum thread below.

Regards
    Last edited by PSO Admin; Thu Oct 06, 2011, 04:24 PM.
    Team PokerSchoolOnline - Administration

looks great,umbup: cheers
    Poker Rule #1....Never listen to me...hiccup

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Don't let it be said again that the pso doesn't listen to suggestions. umbup:umbup: You folks have been asking for this sort of setup since we started last year. Very cool. umbup:

Comment

Cant wait , best news in ages.umbup:umbup:umbup:
        Bracelet Winner

Comment

interesting.. good luck guys and gals

Comment

umbup:umbup:umbup: AWESOME! cant wait

Comment

Sounds good good luck all umbup:

Comment

new Leagues This is a good day to be a poker player here. I am really gonna have to work to get that ticket, it'll be worth it though, just to get away from playing with the donks. I expect a few donks will still get in.1500 players, I don't think we have 1500 non donks....lol Finally we get a light at the end of the tunnel. umbsup:
                Last edited by Stakehorse75; Mon Jun 27, 2011, 05:38 PM. Reason: tys

Comment

Well that's exciting!

So those of us that are one of the top 500 who have 20VPP's in June HAVE to play in the Premiere league, and the top prizes go to those who earn 150VPP in June?

I only have 50 ... shoot, that only gives us 3 days to make up the difference if we want to be eligible for the top 150 prize (rather than having to compete with for the top 20 amongst the top 1000 players of PSO).

It's kind of exciting in that there'll be bigger prizes and tougher competition. And we get to play with the people from the Spanish and German league - jajajaja! At the same time, maybe they're hoping we'll start to find play for real $ more profitable than getting too dependant on PSO to build our bankroll?
                  Last edited by TrustySam; Mon Jun 27, 2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

A few questions

So in July we will start competing with the other leagues? Will the games still stipulate English language chat only? Will the July league use the new scoring system? Also how many spots will be paid in the premier division for 20+VPP’s? Getting 150+ seems a bit steep for me

Think these could be really positive changes, certainly shakes things up bit anyway
                    Last edited by Swaxwell; Mon Jun 27, 2011, 06:11 PM.

Comment

This is nothing but great news,

if you don't have your vpps this month, get them next month, you now will have something worth while to go for,

l can't wait

cheers all

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by Swaxwell View Post
                        So in July we will start competing with the other leagues? Will the games still stipulate English language chat only? Will the July league use the new scoring system? Also how many spots will be paid in the premier division for 20+VPP’s? Getting 150+ seems a bit steep for me

Think these could be really positive changes, certainly shakes things up bit anyway
                        Says it will start in August..so you have a month to get your "affairs" in order.

Comment

Phew, I haven't played much this month but have cleared the 150 vpp by 1.69 pts lol!! and i'm broke.

Comment

Originally posted by II CoTe ll View Post
                            Phew, I haven't played much this month but have cleared the 150 vpp by 1.69 pts lol!! and i'm broke.

yahoo cote,

l cleared my by 17, yahoo

cheers bro

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Originally posted by !!!111Dan View Post
                              Says it will start in August..so you have a month to get your "affairs" in order.
                              Sorry..misspoke..you have a month to get the ticket for the premier league.

Comment

Working...
                              X