PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 week month

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 week month

Every time I get to 1800 points, normally the third week of the month, it all goes horribly wrong.It doesn't matter what I do I get crushed with AA,Bigger full house and yes my QQ got stuffed by Q 4 off. So I give in, lets make it a 3 week month and I might actually win some cash.
    2012 Double Bracelet Winner
    Bracelet Winner

I feel for ya man, go back to strictly ABC poker when this happens, you know Iam having a horrible last 2 weeks and Ive just went back to the basics hope this helps bro

Comment

As the Bard Nick Lowe once sang "I love the sound of breaking glass" Well that noise is the sound of my Bottle crashing at 1800 AGAIN !!! There seems to be a host of dealers with size 12 Doc Martin boots queuing up to boot my sorry ass.

Next month I am away on a sunny beach for the middle two weeks. So I say if you cant beat them then join them, I will take a leaf out of the Eastern Europeans book , Russians,Serbians and Callanyastan ( Is that really a country ) Who knew ? and play any two red or black cards as it works against me. So in conclusion the coaching manual is going in the fire and my sincere apologies to anyone at my table who gets Dohked by me for the first 8 days and the last 7 days in July.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

Yes gate embrace your inner OSM!!!! umbup: (OSM= Operation Shove Monkey) Just remember the key component to proper OSM'ing and type in "Ship It" every time your donk shoves are called.

Comment

Moxie, Your wit and charm never fail to amuse me. Best of luck to you umbup:
          Bracelet Winner

Comment

Hey Gate, at least you getting to 1800, I'm thinking of getting a few shock treatments and come back with no knowledge, and reschool my game. Maybe then I can understand how Darkman thinks I should be folding AJ to a shovemonkey(with a shovedonk note since mid may) with 34. umbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
              Hey Gate, at least you getting to 1800, I'm thinking of getting a few shock treatments and come back with no knowledge, and reschool my game. Maybe then I can understand how Darkman thinks I should be folding AJ to a shovemonkey(with a shovedonk note since mid may) with 34. umbup:
              Ty Stakehorse, I got Married in January, You dont get bigger shock treatment than that.
              Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.