PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My games going backwards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My games going backwards

My games is on the decline,the first 2 weeks of the this month my game was strong,now it weak,and i dont know why,not playing out of position,but getting impaient,for some reason,folding aye lot of winning hands pre flop,but when i play the same cards they seem to lose,seldom play less than cat 3,and if playing cat 3,always in position,what am i doing wrong?if i play 10% of hands total,ive play heaps more hands than i usually do?All comments will be welcomed,neg or poss,DOGG GONE

Originally posted by BARRYDOGG378 View Post
    ... folding aye lot of winning hands pre flop,but when i play the same cards they seem to lose ...
    Results oriented thinking is detrimental to one's game. When you decided to fold you had a reason. Whether or not you would have won the hand is irrelevant. The only relevant question to ask is "Did I make a good decision?". If you had a valid reason for making the fold; you made a good decision. If your reason was not valid the folding was due to faulty reasoning; you have been presented with a learning opportunity.

Comment

How true

Very true statement,must remember that,ty very much for your comments,DOGG GONE

Comment

Working...
      X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.