PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Champ Is Back

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic The Champ Is Back

The Champ Is Back

You can hate, you can troll, BUT you cant keep a good man down.

Guest replied
    Looks like there not much left to be said in here, Lets get back to having some fun

** Closed **

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by 0HighTimes0 View Post
    All I'll say is that people should be worrying about there own game, and not others, we all know chip Collusion/ chip dumping, multi accounting, hand talking etc are bad for the game, and effects the league and everyone, but All people can do is report with evidence, not hear say, and let PS deal with it other wise there's shirt slinging which is happening now.

Play thee(your) game/cards/luck/skill (which u can control) not people (what u can't control)

ALL THE BEST OF LUCK/SKILL
    Wow the quote from Mother Teresa is so poignant and will stay with me forever. And i agree with you that if players commit offences and break the TOS and rules of POS then they should be reported to Support. And if Pokerstars "who make the rules" doesn't deem there offence worthy of a ban then who are we to overrule there decision. Mistakes are made and after all this is a school were players are LEARNING to play the game of poker and shouldn't have the rule book thrown at them for for what other more experienced players here at PSO no. Public Outings and witch hunting is turning the forum into a Kangaroo Court. If you have a problem take it to support, they are long in the tooth to no when someone is breaking there rules and will punish the Player/s how they see fit. How would we feel if are children were being treated this way at school for mistakes they were making in the classroom. Would you be happy if it was up to the other pupils to dish out the punishments or would you prefer the Headmaster who runs the school to enforce punishments when necessary. Now my skin is thicker than an Elephants so i can take what ever is thrown at me in these threads with a pinch of salt, and not take it to heart, after all every one is entitled to there own opinion, but there are new players joining every other day and most of them are not to savy with the rules, even tho they have agreed to the terms, some probably don't even read them and just agree to them. But like i said this is a school so lets teach one another and stop acting like headmasters with an itchy cane.

"Let He Who Is Without Sin, Cast The First Stone"

Leave a comment:

• Stakehorse75
    replied
    Look stakehorse i did said i was sorry about that. hey guys burn your clock ? What i can't figure out why you still talking about old new that was month ago ? Also i wasn't even in the game so i thought it was okay, but i guess i was wrong. You need to stop whatever you are doing because now you are pissing me off.Sorry to say this you sound like a baby crying to your parents about this whole things. Now i have lost respect for you. Again go ahead tell POKERSTARS about it.
    because i all ready did talk with them. You are BIGGEST drama queen here in PSO

Look Outcast, when you come in saying you knew hitman did no wrong, but yet still, as you told me, you were unaware of the chat collusion rule. Well, I was wondering how many other rules that you have no clue about. And if you were unaware of any other rules, it would make sense that you are giving hitman props without knowing these rules, is basically like saying "I don't know the rules, but whatever they are, you didn't break them.....

Maybe now you can see my point. Not just on the top of that narrow head, and ignorant base of knowledge you call a brain.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Take a hike loser

Look stakehorse i did said i was sorry about that. hey guys burn your clock ? What i can't figure out why you still talking about old new that was month ago ? Also i wasn't even in the game so i thought it was okay, but i guess i was wrong. You need to stop whatever you are doing because now you are pissing me off.Sorry to say this you sound like a baby crying to your parents about this whole things. Now i have lost respect for you. Again go ahead tell POKERSTARS about it.
    because i all ready did talk with them. You are BIGGEST drama queen here in PSO

Leave a comment:

• dale442
    replied
    Being a newbie here I have been waiting for all to come out so I can legit form my own opinion on this.

Mounds of "evidence" to sift through to try to form this opinion.

For those that havn't noticed, I have used the word opinion, now twice. Important!!
    `
    None, repeat NONE, of us on the outside looking in know for sure what went on. Did he push the push the boundries of good faith. Yep. Guilty of actually cheating??...not so sure.

Going forward....you learn and never forget the past, but it does belong there....In the past

Like it or not, like tons of things in life, we DO have to accept Pokerstars decision on this matter.

To Hitman...walking back in here with your arrogant post titled "The champ is back" is so pathetic and moreso, such an insight into what you are .
    Sad on you. Have to say that was absolutely brutal. Just MY opinion. We do know.

More important....

If the first two places were paid to compenstate because of his choices, why were not all the top ten adjusted??????

Farrah has a massive beef...IMHO....as do the others in the top ten.

I cannot figure that one out?? No sense whatsoever.

Dale

Leave a comment:

• 0HighTimes0
    replied
    All I'll say is that people should be worrying about there own game, and not others, we all know chip Collusion/ chip dumping, multi accounting, hand talking etc are bad for the game, and effects the league and everyone, but All people can do is report with evidence, not hear say, and let PS deal with it other wise there's shirt slinging which is happening now.

Play thee(your) game/cards/luck/skill (which u can control) not people (what u can't control)

ALL THE BEST OF LUCK/SKILL
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JWK24
    replied
    Originally posted by Moxie Pip View Post
    Seriously though the first club out of my bag was always to assume the player my be unaware that they were in violation so I would try to point it out to them. Depending on the response (and subsequent actions) I would on.But definitely players that keep doing the same crap over and over if you see it send it to support every time. I'm reckoning that some infractions are considered minor enough on their own to only warrant a reprimand but if repeated over and over Stars will eventually say enough is enough and take stern action.
    I agree Mox... same thinking for me.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Stakehorse75 View Post
    Moxie, "Weee-Waise" is still in search database, and playing this month, another player who called for the use of clocks is still here.

My Question is if it was an illegal action by weee, why was he not punished?

I'm pretty sure even though he wasn't in play , and just an observer, is it not still illegal to change the way the game is played by other players by making comments like "just burn your clocks guys"?

Just trying to figure out which player was found at fault, as obviously someone did something wrong by the "illegal" action as stated in the report from PS.

Well stake if you remember when he first showed up here "Weeee-Waise" said that he was privy to info that could basically shake PStars to it's very core,so they're prolly skeeered. LOL

Seriously though the first club out of my bag was always to assume the player my be unaware that they were in violation so I would try to point it out to them. Depending on the response (and subsequent actions) I would on.But definitely players that keep doing the same crap over and over if you see it send it to support every time. I'm reckoning that some infractions are considered minor enough on their own to only warrant a reprimand but if repeated over and over Stars will eventually say enough is enough and take stern action.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yes we currently can't play here and yet we still come in to this forum on a daily basis and contribute our thoughts and help in this General forum and more precisely in the Hand analysis and BR management forums. For myself I do it because whether I ever get the privilege of ever playing on here again or not I feel blessed to have gotten the opportunity that I did here and am thankful for it. And I have a genuine interest in seeing newer players who play the game right,with respect for all,get the chance to have the enjoyment out of the game that I have had (and hope to continue having here on Stars sooner or later). That's why you can see me,and I'm fairly confident I can speak for ssugs and Roomik here,in here almost every day,trying to help.
    I just come here to tap on the glass.

But in all seriousness, his comment about haters doesn't really make much sense, as the good people reporting his shenanigans are Canadians who play in the League.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Leave a comment:

• Stakehorse75
    replied
    Moxie, "Weee-Waise" is still in search database, and playing this month, another player who called for the use of clocks is still here.

My Question is if it was an illegal action by weee, why was he not punished?

I'm pretty sure even though he wasn't in play , and just an observer, is it not still illegal to change the way the game is played by other players by making comments like "just burn your clocks guys"?

Just trying to figure out which player was found at fault, as obviously someone did something wrong by the "illegal" action as stated in the report from PS.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Well there are a couple of glimmers of hope on the horizon lately but we'll see...

...I still say it's 6-5/pick 'em.

And no worries if we get back. I'm easy in PSO as I took Power Poker to it's next logical step in the League---Power Folding.

Leave a comment:

• TrustySam
    replied
    Trusty EVERYTHING that you say here about Stars in general,and the League in particular,is 100% correct.

BUT we do all,everyone one of us,click on that little box that says that we have read,understand and will abide by the T.O.S. that Stars has and asking for co-operative play IS a rules infraction. As is announcing one's holdings (whether true or not) while a hand is still in play (except for strict HU situations). We ALL agree to this before we are allowed to ever play our first game on here for real money or with any possibility of advancing us towards real money (freerolls).

I personally thought (and still do) that a couple of the rules are a little "nit-picky" but if you want to play in someone's house then you observe the ground rules. Period.

That's my take on it.

Good luck in the trenches.
    Wish you could still be there with us ... one day I'm sure you'll be back, and will have to say to me careful what you wish for (when u kick my butt at the tables)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by TrustySam View Post
    I just don't think it's a very realistic expectation for how a for-profit corporation is going to operate.

I like what you said about having found a lot of satisfaction out of this site, first as a player, and now as somebody who can help noobs like me learn the ropes from your experiences. And I like the perspective others have taken about this being a great way to bank cash every month. But to expect somebody to be banned for asking others to count a clock in a freeroll ... I just don't think it's healthy to set onesself up to be disappointed that they're not calling the shots of a multi-million dollar corporation. This is a marketing tool for them, and in return a lot of us DO get the opportunity to learn something new, and DO get the opportunity to make a little money every month. For most people that tends to be enough I think ...

That idea of implementing a rules quiz I could see happening some time in the future, but I think people have to give implementation of new policy time.

Trusty EVERYTHING that you say here about Stars in general,and the League in particular,is 100% correct.

BUT we do all,everyone one of us,click on that little box that says that we have read,understand and will abide by the T.O.S. that Stars has and asking for co-operative play IS a rules infraction. As is announcing one's holdings (whether true or not) while a hand is still in play (except for strict HU situations). We ALL agree to this before we are allowed to ever play our first game on here for real money or with any possibility of advancing us towards real money (freerolls).

I personally thought (and still do) that a couple of the rules are a little "nit-picky" but if you want to play in someone's house then you observe the ground rules. Period.

That's my take on it.

Good luck in the trenches.

Leave a comment:

• TrustySam
    replied
    Originally posted by topthecat View Post

So Trusty Sam, my advice is to be a little less trusty: the sharks eat fishes for breakfast

TC
    My advice to you would be to not assume that I'm not the shark in this scenario

I'm an ethical shark, but I think I'm a lot less idealistic and more realistic than some of you perhaps ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.