PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it bad play by me or unlucky?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it bad play by me or unlucky?

The scenario involved a hand in mtt plo8,blinds 50/100.My hand Ac2cJd8d in sb.Everyone limped bar db.I potted 900 only to be called by utg+2 and cut-off.Flop is KhJc10d.I bet half pot 1600,utg+2 pops it to 8k and cut-off folds.I started hand with $14651,villain $12456.After stewing on it for a while rightly or wrongly i repotted all my chips after considering his holding and my outs because in my mind already i wasn't going to fold.He snapped called,showing 9c10c10s3d .Turn 9d river 4h which left me with $2245.
    In hindsight was my initial raise a sound decision and where did i go wrong?

Hey scooby, welcome to the forum! umbup: Do me a favor...redo this post but put it in the hand analysis forum. You'll get much better response there. This particular forum is for questions to the pokerstars pros, and truthfully, they don't make it here on a regular basis. Also, for help with analysis, the folks like to have a Hand History. If you don't know how to retrieve one and paste it in here, just let me or the forum know and we'll walk ya' through it. Let us know if you have any questions and best o' luck! Dano

Comment

Working...
    X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.