PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White towel !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White towel !

I do not have a - Stupid wrench- to fix the foil people- I do not have the energy any more - to coach the people who want to bytch- I certainly do not have the patience to flip out enough - that the mods- super or not -- call my contributions junk-- i do not have any more time- to contribute- -- what i feel are constructive critisims - of a flawed process-- many smater men than me - have chose not to continue to allow this bullshyt to tilt- them-- gonna take my 50 bucks-- and say -- ciao-- I am not a great poker- player- yet this place - deems me to believe-- i wont get any better hangin out here-

AND that is fact---- i will be watchin though-- so-- cheat in chat- make friends in home games- and chip dump all u want-- when your account is frozen - and you cant get paid-- Know me- feel me-- embrace me-- -- ciao ---------------------------------------------------

see ya umbup:umbup:umbup:

Comment

??

when did i say good bye-- ROOMIK- i merely pointed out that i will not be playing any more PSO tounaments- this month- nor did i say that i will not contribute to this forum-- I AM pretty sure that your pre- mature-- typing(ejaculation)- is fairly common-- be well and gl -- Monk......

Comment

in before the ban is what i meantumbup:umbup:

Comment

??

nothin like back pedallig-- admit when ure beat dude-

Comment

whats a pedallig? is that the newest version of the forum police badge?

Comment

??

okay -- the lad cant decipher a typo- was meant- BACKPEDALLING-- shyt man- u cant play poker here- you contribute- you malign- those that do-- i am done with you-- --- and so should you be with me- -- if you had an ounce of integrity--

As fAR AS ME BEING THE SELF PROCLAIMED- CONSTABBLE OF THIS FORUM-- PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT PARTICULAR ISSUE UP WITJH - eRIC - OR bRIAN--

HAD THE CAPS LOCK on- and not ashamed to admit it-- and hey-- btw-- turtle- i love u too---i know u watchin and laffin ure ayss off-- -- woe is me0-----------------

Comment

then go talk to him on vent... ohhh you cant.... buh buy

Comment

??

see afore mentioned posts-- you dont contribute- you dont answer new ? you dont do much- so-- enjoy that-- a grown man with a sponge bob avatar-- begs the mind- of the intention-- lets have a go at it--

you ready Roomik?

okay-- roomik-- we have room-- and a K-- so-- so a really bad room you were in - when you were young-- imma thinkin russian or east block heritage-- and you were forced to do things - at a young age - that you cant talk about now-- its okay- ill get you through it-- the child like avatar - combined with the abuse you took- leads me to believe - that anger- rather than love- permeates your being--
                  and fighting back at your perceived oppressors- seems the only way out--!!

This is understandable-- yet-- JUST ASK MAN- we are a community-- ASK -- we can get you throgh this-- we can...........

Comment

lmao thats good coming from the guy with a ***** in his avatar

Comment

??

my avatar- is me- standing atop a 347 foot tall condominium- complex- in New West Minister- British Columbia - Canada- a land mark in that city- -- what was your point?

Comment

?

Thought so--

Comment

Done you 2 want to argue take it else wheres

** closed **
                          Super-Moderator

7 Time Bracelet Winner

Comment

Working...
                          X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.