PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The doggs aye fool

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The doggs aye fool

Not the nices thing to say about the dogg my friend,monk,im aye fool because i dont know how to use my computer,im on the right in profile photo,do i look like aye computre wizz my friend?well i aint,only got this computer to play holdem,used to play with guns,and done 15yrs in the can,for it,since i started playing holdem,crime free my friend,so bare with the dogg untill,ive got this comp worked out please,monk,good skill and luck to you my friend,DOGG GONE

??

who ever taught the dogg - to use this forum-- take it back please-- dude- regardless of your aptitude for anything- this is now - both mundane- and quite frankly stupid-- gl-- be well--- cheers---

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
      who ever taught the dogg - to use this forum-- take it back please-- dude- regardless of your aptitude for anything- this is now - both mundane- and quite frankly stupid-- gl-- be well--- cheers---
      Whats mundane and stupid is you constantly harassing a new member to the forum, the guy admits he knows nothing about computers, but you seem to post in every thread of his calling him names.... grow up monk or find the key to the medicine cabinet

Comment

??

i offered to help him- -- ciao dude-

Comment

and after that continue to insult him... but I guess as the self appointed forum constable thats your job?

Comment

??

Roomik- I did not insult Barry- i insulted his process-- seems to me- that instead of accepting help-- the boy just wants to bytch-?? thoughts?
            Last edited by monkeyskunk4; Sat Jun 25, 2011, 11:12 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

??

lets go one step further- Roomik- have you ever- provided insight - to a hand in question- of how it could be played better- have you ever provided information - on TOS-- or related subjects- have you ever posted a NEW THREAD- something of concern - to the general advancement of people here-- -- NOT ONLY ARE YOU A CALLLING STAION IN POKER- - YOU ARE A CALLING STATION IN LIFE- have an opinion once in awhile--stead of what you do-- wow-- !!!

Comment

No one taught me

Had players ask me in the pso league to join the forum,dont even know where my messages go half the time,still learning,but if it worries you monk,the dogg wont come to the forum no more,sorry for my dumbness,DOGG GONE

Comment

lol you are too funny umbup: do a little search and you can find everything of relevance to your questions..as to being a calling station thats a good one I guess my 42% itm pales to yours...umbup: keep up the good work monk you play the delusional self important chest thumping psycho to a T umbup:

Comment

??

barry- get ure ass in th eforum- immma just urging you to USE it - get ure hands analyzed- etc..... thats all man-- dont mind roomik-- he hates me cause i am not gay- and shunned his internet advances-- thats all dude--

love ya barrdog-- and bindy can fix u---------

Comment

B*tch?

This dogg be far from aye b*tch my friend,just dont like clowns calling me aye fool and aye b*tch,say it to my face,i really dont think so,monk,take care,the dogg wont come back again,sorry once again for my dumbness,DOGG OUT

Comment

??

barry- are you interested in the math- behind your call/ 3bet- push/fold ranges- at any given time --- during a tournament??

Comment

ha ha monk i see you reporting a post after calling me gay?? you are too funny and a rat of the highest orderumbup:umbup:

Comment

??
                            Originally posted by roomik17 View Post
                            ha ha monk i see you reporting a post after calling me gay?? you are too funny and a rat of the highest orderumbup:umbup:
                            pretty sure i didnt say that-

Comment

lol i can't post hand replayers either....kiwis are obviously not very bright lmao. beat the world at rugby though...go all blacks!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.