PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Daily Posts" is still available.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Daily Posts" is still available.

Just found this on accident.
    If you are looking at Last Posts, it's available. I tried to do this in the General Forum and it wouldn't work, but like I said, if looking at Last Posts, it does. Seems to also work while viewing a thread.
    Notice how the gray tabs all have drop menus? I think Last Posts is supposed to also, but it isn't working. So....take your cursor and place it just barely above the Last Posts tab and left click. You should see a drop menu now that includes the old "Daily Posts" option line. Works just like it used to.
    Hope this helps a bit.

Bump after a question about it....answer...yes, you can "mark as read" in the same drop menu from last posts. You have to fit the cursor in the gray line,, just above the Last posts tab. Tiny little area.

Comment

Thanks, Dan. I was missing the old menu, glad its still available.
      Bracelet Winner

Comment

it dont work for me.... must be opera...

Comment

Wondering if it's the browser Roomik? I'm using Chrome. I know that can change stuff here.

Your getting the cursor just barely above the tab, while keeping it in the gray "background" line?

Comment

It doesn't work on firefox either and google are evil

Comment

Don't know what to say Top..if you've read much of my stuff, you know I'm not the most savvy here. But it is there on Chrome, so I'd imagine it has to be available. I do know that some things aren't available on Chrome so maybe it's not...I only found it by accident.

Comment

Working...
              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.