PokerStars homepage
  • If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome back bindy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back bindy

Aye very big welcome back to my very close friend BINDY,she rocks,and got aye bit of stress from ,people here for comments she made,last time in forum,please be nice to my friend,you want to give abuse to anyone,the DOGG will take,please be nice to my friend BINDY,dont matter how you want to treat me all good,but please be nice to my country woman,she is aye very nice person,unlike myself at times,hahaDOGG GONE

?? Hay dogger - get the bindy lass to help you with retrievin' and posting hand histories- will do you good brother- i not lie of this-- cheers-- monk- gettin drunk---------umbup:

Comment

Cheers monk

I ll do that monk,not really up to the play computer wise,i get to aye table im happy,as long as im playing,must learn to use tools tho,dont use any of them,dumb dogg i am,DOGG GONE

Comment

Warning

Jees had 4 warning here already monk,didnt realise they had been warning me untill i checked in box messages,get my chat back,1st of next month,my 6th ban so far,how many bans you clocked up monk?and dont say none?haha dogg gone

Comment

??

4-- u slow dogg-------------get bidy helpin u with the tools

Comment

I can't see the mods forum or reports, but likely, they saw your apology after your first warning here. That's really all that matters. Many get warned and then correct their mistakes. It's the ones who don't stop that usually see a ban here. You should be good to go here Dogg. umbup: As far as chat bans in pokerstars tables..you should ask silent Bob, aka Brkn80. He is the king!!!

Comment

haha

how many ban,has king silent had my friend?not aye record i want to break,really love my chat,hahaDOGG GONE

Comment

CHAT

Chat is one of my main weapons to put players on tilt,bu must learn to not swear,in real life i have terrible language,on 1 person on this earth i wont swear in front of,and thats my momma,never used the f word or c word in front of my mother,and im 47,anywhere else,and i mean anywhere else,my language is terrible,DOGG GONE

Comment

DAN

You seem to be aye really cool dude,DAN,awesome to have meet you and chat with you here in the forum,i dont really swear at people,just in conversation i swear,lost my chat for calling someone,aye f****** aussie,and that was it,deserved the other times tho,felt hard done by last ban tho,the ban before that was for abusing someone who called my all in push,when i flopped quad 9S,he called with a2,board 99A,turn A ,river A,my quad 9s cracked,lost my chat after that and had to clean spit off my computer,it hindsite,it wasnt aye donk call,if he put me on ak,here really wasnt that far behind if that was the case,with 2 cards to come,DOGG GONE

Comment

??

dude- post HH -please------- otherwise- u makin a fool of yourself and this forum--------

Comment

Dont know how too

and i aint no fool monk,just dont know how to do it,havent learnt yet,so dont go calling me aye fool my friend

Comment

ME

Im on the right in the profile photo,do i look like aye computer wizz,only got aye computer to play holdem,no other reason,used to play with guns,before i started playing,with computers,and that cost me 15 yrs in jail my friend,so bare with DOGG please my friend,DOGG GONE

Comment

Dogg you look like Ray Sefo

Comment

Originally posted by monkeyskunk4 View Post
                            dude- post HH -please------- otherwise- u makin a fool of yourself and this forum--------
                            i aint no fool monk,dont know how to use computer prop,only got it to play poker,im on the right in profile photo,do i look like aye computer wizz,used to play with guns before i got my computer and that cost me 15yrs,in jail,so bare with the DOGG untill i learn how to use it please my friend,DOGG GONE

Comment

??

dogger- take the time learn- is real easy-- i will help-- just ask -- ok?

Comment

Working...
                              X

X Cookies Information

We have placed cookies on your computer to improve your experience on our website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. Otherwise, we'll assume you're OK to continue.